what happened to gemstore requests theme?

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I am getting notifications in my personal notification window whenever an update is made to this thread. This just started after you moved the thread back from the internal forum.

Does anyone else get these? Seems like a glitch. I think I once posted in the thread when I was new to the forum and didn't realize it was just for sale info, not discussion, so maybe that has something to do with it.

@Kaliwenda.3428 said:For some reason I am getting notifications in my personal notification window whenever an update is made to this thread. This just started after you moved the thread back from the internal forum.

Does anyone else get these? Seems like a glitch. I think I once posted in the thread when I was new to the forum and didn't realize it was just for sale info, not discussion, so maybe that has something to do with it.

You may be confusing the two 'Gem Store' threads.

You can check your preferences, and see if you can change anything.

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Kaliwenda.3428 said:For some reason I am getting notifications in my personal notification window whenever an update is made to this thread. This just started after you moved the thread back from the internal forum.

You may be confusing the two 'Gem Store' threads.

You can check your preferences, and see if you can change anything.

Good luck.

You're right, it's the new and returning sales thread that I get the notifications on. Thank you! :) I will mess about in preferences and see what I can do.