[NA][PvX] Remnants of Hope [HOPE] Is Recruiting!

Annamika.4206

Commander, a word... [HOPE]

Apply Today @ [http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2]

About UsRemnants of Hope (RoH) was founded on June 7, 2009 as a Star Wars Galaxies guild. it has since evolved into an active community supporting divisions in GW2, ESO, SWTOR, and WoW. We have over 500 active members in our phenomenal community.

*Our GW2 Division (Tarnished Coast) offers:**

• PvE events including (but not limited to) map completion, HP trains, PvE grab bags, fractals (beginning and beyond), jumping puzzles and we are gathering a raid team to send back intothe fray!
  • PvP events (sPvP and WvW (must be on Tarnished Coast for WvW)
  • RP events
  • Holiday events and contests
  • Fully equipped Guild Hall and Crafting Department1. 1.

But we are more than just your average guild...We also support our members outside of the game with an engaging forum community and a very active Discord server. Tyrian citizens can get to know those in Azeroth, Tamriel and throughout the galaxy… finding common interests and participating in community-wide conversations and activities. Many Remnants play more than one game, while some stick to a single division. Even so, we’re one community and we welcome people from all walks of life to join in, have fun, make friends and settle in to enjoy our hobbies together.

What We Offer:Active, engaged forums, allowing members to meet people across divisions

Active Discord server

Freedom to play the game any way you want

Scheduled events on the calendar

Friendly, helpful, and inclusive community

Structured leadership

Freedom to play other divisional and casual games

When you apply to Remnants of Hope, you’re applying to a large community that maintains a family atmosphere. In [HOPE] you will not just be a number lost in a sea of nameless/faceless players, you will be part of our family. Our recruitment department and officers will help you find the activities you love and introduce you to like-minded players of all experience levels.

Our two-week trial period is the perfect time for you to get to know us while we get to know you. At the end of it, new members often tell us that they felt welcome, included and like they found a home.

Ready to Join?Tolerance, respect, loyalty and a positive attitude are important to us. If you have and appreciate these qualities, message me to chat (Annamika.4206 in-game, Annamika on the RoH forums), or just go straight to our website and fill out an application if you’re already sold: http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2

Please view your application as our first meeting! Take your time and fill it out as thoroughly as possible. Give us a feel for who you are and what it will be like to play, chat, and talk with you!

*TC server only required for WvW content, we accept players from any NA server.

This is the best, funnest and most supportive guild that I've been a member of.

When I first started playing, I knew nothing about the game (it just looked interesting), anytime I asked a question, I was met with honest & helpful replies.

When I was having problems getting used to the movements (jumping puzzle), the other members were patient and guided me through not only the jumping puzzle itself but also gave tips that proved to be useful (ie. what the next platform looked like, the actual size of the landing area, etc).

There is no ultra-competitive stigma at all - everyone helps one another.

Absolutely glad that I joined this guild!

The atmosphere is both friendly and inviting, whether you've clocked several thousand(s) of hours in the game or are just starting your wonderful journey through Tyria for the first time, this is an incredible community that you'll be glad you joined. There is definitely a family-feel to it that is hard to find anywhere else, and that's part of what makes this community feel so unique and like home, you can be yourself and get to make some great friends along the way.

• 2 weeks later...

It's finally the weekend, and we have some new trial members since last post!Welcome to:Gadanais.2743DRIZZTT.9258FunBox.8496CrystalSpire.7283CHuntzer.3406

Come check us out if you're looking for an awesome place to hang out! We have a lot of fun stuff going on!

Our PvE department is starting a new Living World Story event, it will be happening twice per week and will offer the opportunity to play through the LW Seasons with friends! Everyone can enjoy the story and cut scenes while exploring and socializing together!

I wish I could join, because I'm really into PvE... but doing living story season 4 and it feels weird to be in a guild and constantly be closed off from other stuff and not being able to help other people out because you are in an instance. Sure, I do the old Tyria world bosses event chain sometimes but that's mostly in the weekend.A guild is good but you really need to set aside some time for other players then and be active.

I'm saying this, because I red the RP part and I was "hell yeah!!", and then I realized... the game keeps me to busy with grinding map resources and doing LS, two things that I manage by myself so far without feeling kinda guilty not being able to socialize (hooray for commanders and trains) with guildies.

Still, I'll keep a tab on the guild website and join once I catched up with all the living story stuff. Reminds me of the high days of Boat and such in GW1.Good luck! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to give some inquest scum an ass kicking.

Thanks WhiteFox, if you ever get the urge to have a close-knit krewe, definitely consider checking us out. Many of us have limited time, so I understand how hard it is at times to balance social aspects with your own gaming goals. We love to encourage people to get together and do things, but we also know sometimes that LW or map currency grind is just some chill and relax time, which is much needed time for some!
Take Care and Enjoy Tyria =)

Our community will be running a recruitment event this weekend on Sunday at 6pm EST. We will be running the Dragon;s Stand meta and will be available in LFG, so look for our group [HOPE] out there and come join! If you're looking for a new home in Tyria, this is a great time to hang out with us and see what we're all about!

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say a warm welcome to our newest full member!Galith.3906Glad you're with us!

And welcoming some of our newest trial members!Lansik Nevermore.9210Aimatia.1420Arious.2495Bail.4280

If you're looking for a great community to call home come on and apply to RoH today! =)

• 2 weeks later...

We've had a very busy time lately welcoming a bunch of new friends into our community!I'd like to say a warm welcome to some of our newest full members!Stormfox.3267Xytor.1267Elessar.8451Lansik Nevermore.9210Aimatia.1420Bail.4280

Glad to have you all!

Stuck at home during this crazy crisis? Need some place to relax and chat with friendly people while you play? Come stop by and check out Remnants of Hope! We've got plenty of weekly events to keep everyone going through these rough times, and some of the finest company you could ask for!

Happy Easter!Just want to hop in and give a warm welcome to our newest members!ArinaSona.6912Abbatoir.5914battleshield.3097Dexstar.1425

I hope everyone has a great day! And if you're looking for some place to relax, hang out with others, and talk just hop, skip, jump your way on over to Remnants of Hope!