finally a decent PVP armor set.

ugrakarma.9416

@ArlAlt.1630 said:

@"Leonidrex.5649" said:I really like the helmet on the first one.entire middle set is good lookingthird one seems generic TBH.I like them :D

Keep em coming

You’re not at all bothered by the “yet another trench coat” fiesta?

The Light armor looks real cool. Esp now that I’m on a piratey/old navy (not the store chain obv) vibe.Thank god I have over 10k tickets gathering dust in my wallet.

in neverwinter the "top" pvp armor was a pirate king set.https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Collection/Epic_PVP_Equipment_(Great_Weapon_Fighter)#Pirate_Commander_Clothes

Collection_Content_Foreground_Fashion_Pi

@ugrakarma.9416 said:

@"Leonidrex.5649" said:I really like the helmet on the first one.entire middle set is good lookingthird one seems generic TBH.I like them :D

Keep em coming

You’re not at all bothered by the “yet another trench coat” fiesta?

The Light armor looks real cool. Esp now that I’m on a piratey/old navy (not the store chain obv) vibe.Thank god I have over 10k tickets gathering dust in my wallet.

in neverwinter the "top" pvp armor was a pirate king set.

Collection_Content_Foreground_Fashion_Pi

Looks epic, we have our own GW2 version of it. but I'm looking for something more tailored.

@"ugrakarma.9416" said:Thanks the 6 gods. Now we can have a "proud" pvp armor, not a mock that was the glorious armor set, specially male pants.

And finally a armor set that fit a weaponset, perhaps Anet is finally learning that players like coeherent armorset+weaponset?

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/call-to-glory-february-2020-competitive-update/

to show that they learned the lesson, they should give us a title too, "warlord".

"....5 gods..." Sorry for interrupting. Have to wait and see how it looks on different races.

@Ubi.4136 said:

@"ugrakarma.9416" said:Thanks the 6 gods. Now we can have a "proud" pvp armor, not a mock that was the glorious armor set, specially male pants.

And finally a armor set that fit a weaponset, perhaps Anet is finally learning that players like coeherent armorset+weaponset?

to show that they learned the lesson, they should give us a title too, "warlord".

"....5 gods..." Sorry for interrupting. Have to wait and see how it looks on different races.

obviously 5 gods, they probably wont get another 1.