Recruitment closed

ghostlie.4823

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Pathogems.4038 said:

@Sparrow.1648 said:hi pathie, why i kicked from guild? was there any problem ?

You were kicked due to inactivity of over 1 month without notice, which is listed on the rules on discord that you are pointed towards when you join :)If you wish to come back and will be active this time then feel free to add me again.

there should be mistake i was online everyday. it is impossible to be kicked being inactivity. it is interesting and you would have told me a couple of Word about kick reason. and no thank you i dont think play with your guild anymore. have fun.

@Sparrow.1648 said:

@Sparrow.1648 said:hi pathie, why i kicked from guild? was there any problem ?

You were kicked due to inactivity of over 1 month without notice, which is listed on the rules on discord that you are pointed towards when you join :)If you wish to come back and will be active this time then feel free to add me again.

there should be mistake i was online everyday. it is impossible to be kicked being inactivity. it is interesting and you would have told me a couple of Word about kick reason. and no thank you i dont think play with your guild anymore. have fun.

The rule also includes discord, which you had not typed in since early January :)