GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

anet i was write comment a bit up here about 7 things i ask but all things in gemstore was changed only into useless trash and nothing of what i asked. to get krytan medium armor i bought digital deluxe upgrade for 2000 gem so i have it and the only thing of everything what i asked for lion statuetes u put only this. everything what i describe here looks like a funny joke of yours anet. i hope somehow u will give me soon what i ask or i will start to thing that u r totaly against me and show me negativity with this kind of jokes.

As a huge fan of the Wintersday Mini 3-Pack, I am still hoping to this day to see an emperor penguin chick mini. Which also gave me the idea for a roller beetle skin: a huge penguin chick, waddling when walking, sliding on its belly instead of rolling. The player character could sit on a small cloud that produces some snowflakes which turn into an ice spell during the acceleration via space bar to provide the chick with the snow and ice needed to slide safely and unscathed over surfaces that would otherwise hurt the poor thing, lacking a traditional roller beetle's insect shell and all.That would certainly be my Guild Wars 2 Christmas present of choice for 2020 <3Keep up the good work. Not every mount skin is for me, obviously, but the creative range of skins the team's come up with deserves some laudatory words, I say.Best regards!

New IdeaExo-Suit Dragon Wings Backpack and Glider. (Think the hologram wings)_

• They would be bigger than the current hologram wings
  • The backpack and glider would be dye-able
  • They would flap as a backpiece (like current hologram wings)Optional (Have a little trail while they flap)

I bet a lot of people would buy this.___

Skyscale skins to complete the set.1.) Exo-Suit2.) Primeval3.) Starlight

Dye-able Backpack Upgrade (250 gems). Upgrade dye-able backpack-glider combinations so the backpack is also dye-able. I would buy this for multiple Backpack-Glider combos including Skeleton Wings.

Exo-Suit Tool Kit.Premium Way Point Pass: Free way-points for life. (1000 gems, character specific)Reusable Revive Orb: I am not sure why I want this.

@"LightningWolfTigerBear.6725" said:Would like to request the Venom Warblade, or even better, the Black Lion Weapon Vouchers pretty please.Made a character recently that I'd really love the Venom Warblade for but sadly I didn't have the foresight to purchase the last time it/the weapon vouchers were available. The next time the weapon vouchers are available I plan to grab an extra so I don't run into the same situation again.

Would just like to thank the devs for reading this thread and making the Venom Warblade available the week before last. Picked it up for my blacklight poster inspired S/S Mirage to complete his wardrobe and it looks bad@$$, much appreciated <3 <3 <3

@Trollocks.5084 said:How is there not a Fern Hound skin for the jackal? That just seems like an obvious skin.

I would very much like to see a Mordremoth or Sylvari themed mount pack. Preferably plant/Sylvari. Sylvari mounts that glow at night with a dye channel for the glow effect would be a day 1 buy from me.

Rox's Quiver

Abaddon's Mask

stag helm

Permanent Mystical Dragon Finisher

Liminal Moorhound from Distant Lands Mount Select License

its a bit annoying when i want to create my style and i cant get what i need coz gemstore not selling it now. anet pls put abaddons mask fast from the list which i gived.

anet pls put in gemstore abadons mask and rox quiver as fast as posible. i dont have gems now but will get as soon as u will put what i ask.

[moderator: content edited]

@"LightningWolfTigerBear.6725" said:

@Trollocks.5084 said:How is there not a Fern Hound skin for the jackal? That just seems like an obvious skin.

I would very much like to see a Mordremoth or Sylvari themed mount pack. Preferably plant/Sylvari. Sylvari mounts that glow at night with a dye channel for the glow effect would be a day 1 buy from me.

It's not even one I'd get, myself. But it just seems... obvious.