I still want a Penguin!

Teratus.2859

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:Big time thread necro lol. I’d like at least a mini of one, but they aren’t even in game currently are they? Can’t remember seeing any

Tell me about it XD2 years of nothing and then out of the blue I get notified of comments on it and now a bunch of replies :D

Don't worry. If nothing happens by 2022, I'll make sure we come back and push the dream again!

Haha i'm gonna hold you to that XD

@Teratus.2859 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:Big time thread necro lol. I’d like at least a mini of one, but they aren’t even in game currently are they? Can’t remember seeing any

Tell me about it XD2 years of nothing and then out of the blue I get notified of comments on it and now a bunch of replies :D

Don't worry. If nothing happens by 2022, I'll make sure we come back and push the dream again!

I’ll do my part too. Your first request was 6 years ago so If there are no penguins by the time 6 more years pass, in March 2026 I’ll necro this thread and we can ask one more time.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

I’ll do my part too. Your first request was 6 years ago so If there are no penguins by the time 6 more years pass, in March 2026 I’ll necro this thread and we can ask one more time.

lets agree every 2 years!

@Teratus.2859 said:

So will i!> @Randulf.7614 said:

lets agree every 2 years!

I Agree!

I totally agree, if they dont have 1 in 2 years, lets push back the dream!

@Teratus.2859 said:New forums means all new posts so i'm requesting this again

I want a Penguin pet.. and I mean an actual Ranger pet.. not a mini.

When i'm traveling through the shiverpeaks I want an adorable, fish eating, kitten penguin waddling along side me ready to stab my enemies in the shins with it's mighty beak!And when i'm swimming my adorable, fish eating, faithful waddling friend becomes an enemy seeking missile!

The penguin is the mightiest of Ranger companions.. he doesn't die for his master.. he makes dragon minions die for theirs!

Make it happen please ^^

I want one now too. :) I will name it Tux and it will be a mighty hero.

@Teratus.2859 said:

For fun I'm currently thinking about an underwater penguin mount atm which could be really fun to have in Gw2.Waddle about on land slowely and turn into a torpeedo underwater heheIt's dismount could be you jump off and the penguin swims really fast in a circle in front of you and makes a whirlpool that pulls enemies in ^^It could even have a boost ability like the Rollar beetle allowing us to have underwater Penguin races, and if you boost near the surface you could launch yourself in the air for a short while, crashing if you hit land lol

And the toon would be seated very awkwardly while on land and almost fall off every now and then because of the waddling.

@anninke.7469 said:

For fun I'm currently thinking about an underwater penguin mount atm which could be really fun to have in Gw2.Waddle about on land slowely and turn into a torpeedo underwater heheIt's dismount could be you jump off and the penguin swims really fast in a circle in front of you and makes a whirlpool that pulls enemies in ^^It could even have a boost ability like the Rollar beetle allowing us to have underwater Penguin races, and if you boost near the surface you could launch yourself in the air for a short while, crashing if you hit land lol

And the toon would be seated very awkwardly while on land and almost fall off every now and then because of the waddling.

Pretty much ^^

Imagine, in some far off land, a nice icy place that’s totally peaceful and it’s just a penguin center where you can play with them, train them, and get your mount there. Dive under the water and practice teamwork to find hidden treasure and bond with your mount, teach it special tricks, or just sit among them

@Fenom.9457 said:Imagine, in some far off land, a nice icy place that’s totally peaceful and it’s just a penguin center where you can play with them, train them, and get your mount there. Dive under the water and practice teamwork to find hidden treasure and bond with your mount, teach it special tricks, or just sit among them

The north lands could be like that, something akin to tangled depths but with ice caves and many underwater segments.Jormag broke the ice landmass up there when it first woke up, causing it all to shift and portions of it to flood creating inland seas.Could be a interesting region to explore and the perfect locations to introduce a Tyrian Penguin or Penguin like creature ^^

@Teratus.2859 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:Imagine, in some far off land, a nice icy place that’s totally peaceful and it’s just a penguin center where you can play with them, train them, and get your mount there. Dive under the water and practice teamwork to find hidden treasure and bond with your mount, teach it special tricks, or just sit among them

The north lands could be like that, something akin to tangled depths but with ice caves and many underwater segments.Jormag broke the ice landmass up there when it first woke up, causing it all to shift and portions of it to flood creating inland seas.Could be a interesting region to explore and the perfect locations to introduce a Tyrian Penguin or Penguin like creature ^^

Or penguins could somehow be tied to the DSD and you just might find them when exploring the icy depths.