I broke the matrix.. (WvW visual bug?)

@ZerotheFang.5890 said:yep that is not right at all also how? maybe a graphic issue idk

No idea lol

I stumbled across it randomly, never seen this before in Gw2 or any game i've played.I was only able to see it at that location and facing in that specific direction, it went away after looking around and moving but always came back if I returned to that spot and looked in the same direction.

I have no technical knowledge of game design and little knowledge of computers in general so I can't identity it..If I had to guess though I would guess it has something to do with the games main floor terrain maybe?Considering some of the smoke seems to overlap it as well as the rocks in the picture.. that would be my best guess, some kind of grid highlighting the main floor or something.

Doesn't seem to impact the game in any way so I assume it's harmless, I just found it amusing and figured I'd share it ^^

If anyone else goes to the same location and finds the same thing lemme know, be good to know i'm not the only one who saw it lol