GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I would like item(s) that allow us to create our own dances. This could be done similar to the musical instruments. Instead of pre-set notes for the standard skill keys (and octave switch) each key could have a single movement associated with it. As long as each step returned to the same neutral position, this could be used to create complex choreographies, just like the musical instruments can create elaborate songs.

I would love to see a universal Ascended Stat Reset Tool. I get there is the tome for changing armour and weapon stats to a particular exotic insignia in the toilet. I'm thinking more around the type of reset like you can do with the bloodstone accessories. It is a lazier concept of stats changing, but you know there will be people with more gold than patience to just buy a Stat Reset Tool for armour/weapons/trinkets. Hell, you could probably push different varients, such as a HOT Stats Tool, or a POF Stats Tool....

I also want bunny ears for my mount. gotta fluff that kitten up!

gimme those ARMORS Skins!! Ive nearly all from the Gemshop

we dont like to have stupid outfits idk why u started that guys but if I can choose between an outfit for 700 gems and the same look in Armor for 1000 I'll take the armor skin! and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.. sometimes I think anet keeps forgetting that Guildwars has that nickname FASHIONWARS not out of nowhere.. >.< you guys can even keep using the guild wars 1 stuff just make me armors no outfits!

I would like to see templates for builds and gear but not for gems maybe make additional slots for gems but not the basic thing ^^

@Ashabhi.1365 said:More armor skins, less outfits. Some of us love Fashion Wars and would like to mix and match skins instead of being stuck with an entire outfit.Some suggestions:Luxon Elite Elementalist - LightElite Sunspear Monk - could be Light or MediumElite Kurzick Warrior - Heavy

Just sayin'

Or change it back to the good old days we could mix and match outfits.