Armistice Bastion — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home WvW

Armistice Bastion

Kilamanjaro.2705Kilamanjaro.2705 Member ✭✭✭

Any word on when the perm pass is coming back around? I have had gems earmarked for this for awhile and it never seems to come back around.

Comments

• cmon anet seriously. don't remove this from the store.

Te lazla otstara.

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 15, 2020

Maybe you'll have to wait for anniversary in August for it to drop. Also if we're to follow from past times it was on gemstore, it will also not be discounted as it has never gotten one since it was released. If it does, then that will be the first time it gets one.

• they make more money with selling the 2 week ones :/
    I’d love to buy the perma one as well.

• @nomak.8693 said:
    they make more money with selling the 2 week ones :/
    I’d love to buy the perma one as well.

I refuse to buy 2 week one's. I have several perma's, I like collecting stuff and they each have purpose at different times. But I've spent plenty over the years but refuse to waste gems on temp items.

• ArchonWing.9480ArchonWing.9480 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 15, 2020

People actually buy 2 week ones? Why? It's not like they're that cheap either.

I just got the mistlock one out of goodwill for the balance patch. If it goes well, then I would consider getting this one too, but that's a longshot for sure. xD

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

I bought a 2 week pass a while ago just to see how popular the arena was. I saw people 3 times in 2 weeks, and 2 of the times was the same person just jumping around.

Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dawdler.8521 said:
    I bought a 2 week pass a while ago just to see how popular the arena was. I saw people 3 times in 2 weeks, and 2 of the times was the same person just jumping around.

That's probably because all but 3 duelers left this game rofl.

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

• ArchonWing.9480ArchonWing.9480 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dawdler.8521 said:

That sounds like a plus. Less load times and blinding skins.

• EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 20, 2020

@Dawdler.8521 said:

Well...I'm just glad that I've been luckier when coming on in the Bastion.
    Got to see popular streamers like Vallun and Noody fighting.
    And top guilds like KAOS, QQ, XOXO etc.
    Sometimes you even get to see Cake Walk members who have infiltrated NA with alt accounts during off hours in the Bastion.
    I'm proud to say that I've won at least once against 2 Cake Walk members to date.

• MikeG.6389MikeG.6389 Member ✭✭✭

@Dawdler.8521 said:

There is an arena in there?
    I guess the general appeal of the Bastion - like in the case of all other lounges - is the consolidated access to services...

The pass is back in gemstore guys. discounted at 800gems.

Is it possible to increase map population cap for Armistice Bastion?
    I was sent to an overflow map earlier and was lucky that I had friends who were in the main map and I had to party others to join their maps =(
    Makes it hard for us to see/join duels!

• I finally got it and it’s safe to say that’s my best purchase ever.
    Love the snow area and it has everything a wvw player needs.

• I really wish we could make some mini-tournaments at the dueling arena in bastion. That would be sick. Maybe have a small gold prize. To me that's the only thing missing.

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

@sneakytails.5629 said:
    I really wish we could make some mini-tournaments at the dueling arena in bastion. That would be sick. Maybe have a small gold prize. To me that's the only thing missing.

Organize it then.

TBH I dont consider the pass worth it even at 800 gems. The area is pretty pointless. But if one got gold to splurge, whatever. There are worse purchases.

Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

Anet, thank you for bringing it back to store sooner than expected, and with a discount!