Mirage Trade-off Suggestion (PvP)

Daishi.6027

@Yasai.3549 said:I think the tradeoff for Mirage shouldn't be tied to their dodge, but to their Shatters.

I'd rather see Ambush attacks being linked to Shatters and the trade off being weaker Phantasms. This would also solve the issue that Mirages usually don't want to use their Shatters. Yes, you can. But it's not the best move way too often.

@Xaylin.1860 said:

@Yasai.3549 said:I think the tradeoff for Mirage shouldn't be tied to their dodge, but to their Shatters.

I'd rather see Ambush attacks being linked to Shatters and the trade off being weaker Phantasms. This would also solve the issue that Mirages usually don't want to use their Shatters. Yes, you can. But it's not the best move way too often.

I'd be fine with this, if Distortion remains untouched, and we got 4 different kinds of ambushes that at least somewhat correlate to the shatter.

Because if you got rid of shatters and phantasm damage, mirage wouldn't do much of anything on a power spec. While condi would go almost untouched.

Next patch: We felt like Mirage didn’t have enough of a trade off, so we reduced Phantasm damage coefficients to 0.000001, to be more in line with where we feel Mirage should be. We also decided that 50 endurance is too much for Mirage, so we are further lowering it to 25. We kept the original cost of a dodge roll at 50. To compensate we increased ambush attack’s damage across all weapons by 10000%We think this is the way.

@ArlAlt.1630 said:Next patch: We felt like Mirage didn’t have enough of a trade off, so we reduced Phantasm damage coefficients to 0.000001, to be more in line with where we feel Mirage should be. We also decided that 50 endurance is too much for Mirage, so we are further lowering it to 25. We kept the original cost of a dodge roll at 50. To compensate we increased ambush attack’s damage across all weapons by 10000%We think this is the way.

What's sad is that they must be might actually implement some of the ideas here on this thread, but on top of the 50% endurance, giving nothing in return.But w/e mesmers have been rekt in the kitten times and times again and still didn't learnt to stay quiet.