Pet does not spawn on Ranger Dismount

It's much worse now than it was in 2018. I'm not only having these same bugs as before more often, but also just now my Rock Gazelle turned into a Brown Bear! The other pet I had equipped was an Owl. I hadn't opened the pet dialog or anything, just happened after dismounting and summoning pet. When I did then open my pet dialog to check, sure enough, where the Rock Gazelle used to be was a Brown Bear. There isn't a keystroke just for "Brown Bear," right? It couldn't have happened accidentally :). Oh, and the workaround doesn't work anymore. It's pretty much random which of the two pets I get every time I dismount. I'm specced as Soulbeast.

I have experimented with this and found that if you are in combat while on your mount and dismount your pet is stowed and you can not call him out until combat is over. So not only does this happen when using the attack dismount (1 key) but it also happens if you get hit and dismount without attacking (IE the 'x' key). Soulbeast builds cannot use any of their unique skills (F1-F5) until out of combat. The latest patch has turned my pets into the incredible hulk post meeting Thanos. He just wont come out in a fight.