The Necro Problem

ZDragon.3046

We had a nerf thread in the necro subforum and I can say the same here:

Better than any of the suggestions would be to just nerf core shroud degeneration to reaper levels, which means to 5%.

The issue of bunker core is that shroud has basically no degeneration on its own giving the necro the opportunity to constantly swap between 2 health pools. Neither reaper nor scourge can do that and this has never been an intended class design. Signet reaper is balanced for one reason: the undeath signet does not in fact stop shroud from degenerating.

Core has enough options to build more durable than reaper these days as it is more flexible in picking defensive traitlines and after the death magic rework necro finally has some viable defensive traitlines at all. So the old concept of giving it more durability via a lower shroud degeneration is outdated.

If you might now ask what the reaper tradeoff will be then? It's a 100% melee shroud!

@KrHome.1920 said:We had a nerf thread in the necro subforum and I can say the same here:

Better than any of the suggestions would be to just nerf core shroud degeneration to reaper levels, which means to 5%.

The issue of bunker core is that shroud has basically no degeneration on its own giving the necro the opportunity to constantly swap between 2 health pools. Neither reaper nor scourge can do that and this has never been an intended class design. Signet reaper is balanced for one reason: the undeath signet does not in fact stop shroud from degenerating.

Core has enough options to build more durable than reaper these days as it is more flexible in picking defensive traitlines and after the death magic rework necro finally has some viable defensive traitlines at all. So the old concept of giving it more durability via a lower shroud degeneration is outdated.

If you might now ask what the reaper tradeoff will be then? It's a 100% melee shroud!

Given that so much of the Necro skill set is Ranged, adding in Melee Shroud is not a tradeoff, its a buff.

Death Shroud and Reaper Shroud need have their damage reduction reduced in competitive play. I haven't dusted my necro off (burn guard is so op...) but I will this week just to have a better informed opinion beyond fighting them this week.

I will say that Necros are the ones most likely to survive in WvW now which is hilarious given their history lol. Almost every XvX fight the necro is the last to die, and Reapers are able to get out more quickly than Core. Death magic and Blood Magic give some very nice tools for condi management as well in the current meta. Core Death/Blood/Soul Reaping will be a pain to kill and they'll keep the party clean of condi if they build it right.

Reaper loses attrition matches against the guardian, elementalist and ranger elite specs and is still farmed by competent thieves. I have no idea how you justify shroud nerfs for it.

That last standing argument is bull-shit. A necro that actually contributes and not just leeches kills with staff marks in bunker gear is squishy as hell when focussed.

Easiest fix:Just cc the necro.Most people are playing a signet build on core necro right now.Or at least did see more signet builds than others.

So they can have a maximum of 2 stunbreaks.

And guess what. Maybe people just have to learn again, that necro is insanely weak against cc.

Sure you can't oneshot the necro anymore, while pressing all cc skills on your bar, that dealt big damage as well.Now you have to actually play smart.

Cc the necro, then damage, then cc, then damage...

Core necro lost it's stunbreak from foot in the grave (and even though I don't like the change, I think cmc had his hands in this change. Foreseeing, that a 10 second stunbreak is op. Pretty smart)

And bad higher cooldowns on his stunbreaks as well.Not to mention that it now has zero access to stability (well of power aside, 1 second stability isn't really mentionable).So for God's sake learn to play the game.

Some things that really need a look at:

• thiefes mobility and stealth (yes it's still overpowered, and in wvw, a thief can easily outrun a mount)
  • burn guard - we don't want a all guardians meta for wvw. But right now there's way too many of them 1-support guard and in some groups 2-3 burn guards. And they're always on top of the damage tables
  • eles tankyness (easily comparable to core necro) while still doing oppressive Condi dmg (higher burst than core necro due to burn damage)
  • mesmers capability to oneshot people with two buttons

@ZDragon.3046 said:

@Zero.3871 said:I never imagined, that someday people would serious call core necro OP xD.i think the only problem here is the community that cries for nerfes everytime they need more then 1 sec to kill something with low effort.

a good game is based around mechanics, use your mechanics to outplay enemies mechanics. necromancer is one of best balanced profession in game since it has some ways to counter its opponents by booncorrupt and other stuff , while being hard countered by other classes mechanics (by cc, mobility or range).

necromancers are the only profession that have hard trade offs on every spec, reaper are slow and melee but with good cc and dmg, scourge has to decide to use its class mechanic as offense on range or defense on melee. core has good sustain and booncorrupt, but low dmg and anti cc.

when necromancer defense was trash no one discussed over increasing life force on necro. and now you want to decrease it where life force after YEARS in not OP but just doing what was planned from the beginning( to be a defense tool)...

people are always claiming anet destroyed the game with their balancing. i am very sure its the community always crying that destroyed the game years ago.

maybe anet learned enough in that time to ignore those topics like this one. instead of listening to people that are constantly stability spamming vs booncorrupt and wondering why they got feared or perma aa into spectral armor while wondering necro got lifeforce from that instead of just kiting and short waiting until it runs out xD.

remember the days when people tried to outplay their opponents instead of being forum warriors arguing for nerfes all day. just remember these wonderful days :3

You and me both really i mean offensively its certainly not opBut the defense is a tad bit high and without a doubt anet is gonna nerf it to some extent im trusting cal not to go over kill on it though.

depends on what mode you are talking about. if they nerf it in spvp i dont care tbh. in spvp some weaknesses of necros doesnt mattter, like its low mobility since you are fighting around points and in small areas. but leave it as it is in wvw. because core necro isnt meta in zergs nor in small scale because he still can easily get outrunned or chain cc locked to death. nerfing him in wvw makes an average class useless...

@"KrHome.1920" said:Reaper loses attrition matches against the guardian, elementalist and ranger elite specs and is still farmed by competent thieves. I have no idea how you justify shroud nerfs for it.

That last standing argument is bull-kitten. A necro that actually contributes and not just leeches kills with staff marks in bunker gear is squishy as hell when focussed.

Reaper is fine "more or less atm" im more concerned that if anet nerfs core the wrong way that it actually wont be fine though.

@Nimon.7840 said:Easiest fix:Just cc the necro.Most people are playing a signet build on core necro right now.Or at least did see more signet builds than others.

And guess what. Maybe people just have to learn again, that necro is insanely weak against cc.

Sure you can't oneshot the necro anymore, while pressing all cc skills on your bar, that dealt big damage as well.Now you have to actually play smart.

Core necro lost it's stunbreak from foot in the grave (and even though I don't like the change, I think cmc had his hands in this change. Foreseeing, that a 10 second stunbreak is op. Pretty smart)

And bad higher cooldowns on his stunbreaks as well.Not to mention that it now has zero access to stability (well of power aside, 1 second stability isn't really mentionable).So for God's sake learn to play the game.

• thiefes mobility and stealth (yes it's still overpowered, and in wvw, a thief can easily outrun a mount)
  • burn guard - we don't want a all guardians meta for wvw. But right now there's way too many of them 1-support guard and in some groups 2-3 burn guards. And they're always on top of the damage tables
  • eles tankyness (easily comparable to core necro) while still doing oppressive Condi dmg (higher burst than core necro due to burn damage)

Me and some friends did some pvp matches last night and so long as the firebrand was not sitting on the necormancers butt we ran a cc train on it and it almost always died in about 20 seconds.

The hard part was stopping people from rezzing them but yeah if you have someone calling target and 3 people jump on bunker core with any kind of cc it dies fast but should they have 1 compentent support on their team it becomes very impractical to kill and given how long it takes to kill support firebrand with 3 people on it ( about the same amount of time if not longer) well yeah.... then the two keep saving each other. I can see why people hate that.

But necro itself under focus fire every time went down in about 20s with me and 2 others hard focusing it when we had the time to do so. That said im upset that a bunker necro can pop lich and get good enough damage out of it to flip a team fight. I am expecting lich nerfs though as the damage modifer is currently like 2.6 and the cap for pvp is suppose to be a 2.0

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:First of all I commend you for posting this. As I have said in other similar posts, no one wants to discuss nerfs to their favorite class or espec. Just take a look at the threads on the ranger forum trying to speculate on what the trade off would be for Soulbeast and the recent thread on the same for FB. Lots of denial.

I think at this point a ground up rework on core shroud is needed. Keep the degen the same, the amount of LF the same, but everything else should be on the table.

I'm talking reworking the skills, the soul reaping line, and the damage reduction in shroud. Reduced damage reduction alone is needed with this last balance patch, but as I said it is probably better to rebuild shroud from the ground up at this point.

I do this because i know a nerf is bound to come.Its been a long long time since necro was flavor of the month / patch and anet said they would be specifically looking out for things like this to catch early on.My concern is just what some others have pointed out though my concern is that anet will take the nerfs a bit too far which will ruin any elites stacked ontop of core as they often have more resource cost with their mechanics.

A update to core shroud is welcome too though not sure how much they would really ever want to change.

@Yasai.3549 said:I beat a Necro with a Warrior Kick build.Necro still insanely weak to CC.

Soooo if yu can spam CC from a far enough range, yu should be good.Smells like Gunflame is back on the menu.

I honestly like gun flame i hope to see more people playing it by now with the rifle changes but everyone just hopped to bunker necro. Cause its the hot thing right now.

@ZDragon.3046 said:

I honestly like gun flame i hope to see more people playing it by now with the rifle changes but everyone just hopped to bunker necro. Cause its the hot thing right now.

I don't blame them.Necro went from one of the worst WvW roaming specs to the strongest, and in PvP went from decent to straight up power house.

No one likes to lose, so why not play something for an easy win?People will always play fotm builds no matter what.

@KrHome.1920 said:Reaper loses attrition matches against the guardian, elementalist and ranger elite specs and is still farmed by competent thieves. I have no idea how you justify shroud nerfs for it.

That last standing argument is bull-kitten. A necro that actually contributes and not just leeches kills with staff marks in bunker gear is squishy as hell when focussed.

Bingo. Honestly.

@Yasai.3549 said:

I don't blame them.Necro went from one of the worst WvW roaming specs to the strongest, and in PvP went from decent to straight up power house.

No one likes to lose, so why not play something for an easy win?People will always play fotm builds no matter what.

Truueeee

Some of the posts here hardly seem relevant. If you are complaining about a blood/death core necro surviving in WvW that’s cool? But you also realize they aren’t doing anything?

Plenty of bunker specs out there, that doesn’t mean they are OP. I understand this is a different discussion in PVP.

@ZDragon.3046 said:

@"Nimon.7840" said:Easiest fix:Just cc the necro.Most people are playing a signet build on core necro right now.Or at least did see more signet builds than others.

Me and some friends did some pvp matches last night and so long as the firebrand was not sitting on the necormancers butt we ran a cc train on it and it almost always died in about 20 seconds.

The hard part was stopping people from rezzing them but yeah if you have someone calling target and 3 people jump on bunker core with any kind of cc it dies fast but should they have 1 compentent support on their team it becomes very impractical to kill and given how long it takes to kill support firebrand with 3 people on it ( about the same amount of time if not longer) well yeah.... then the two keep saving each other. I can see why people hate that.

But necro itself under focus fire every time went down in about 20s with me and 2 others hard focusing it when we had the time to do so. That said im upset that a bunker necro can pop lich and get good enough damage out of it to flip a team fight. I am expecting lich nerfs though as the damage modifer is currently like 2.6 and the cap for pvp is suppose to be a 2.0

If they modify lich, it's hopefully only in spvp, as in wvw, the skill is almost completely useless.

Also if people team up with a core necro in spvp, just use the other weakness against it: mobility

Outrotate them.Necro is ultra slow.

It seems like that especially core nec is too durable in spvp. But in wvw, there's actually enough damage to easily kill a necro.(btw: just got hit by 14k vault in a zergfight and by 15k malicious backstab while roaming)

Nothing to say against some nerfs to core necro in spvp, as long as

1. Other modes don't get touched (nerfs there as well)
  2. Necro receives compensation. The trade-off for being so tanky is actually pretty low damage numbers. And even if players are playing core power necro, to get some dmg off with lich form... Well it's the most visual and also very slow. Yes it might stall the fight for 20 seconds (duration of lich form) but just run away and kite for it's duration

Also we have to keep in mind, that necro is mega weak in pve right now compared to other classes.That sounds kinda stupid.

But I just want to compare some numbers. While I think every class has a build now, that can do at least 35k to 36k dps.Necro is sitting at 31k while also not contributing anything to groups sustain, boons or other offensive buffs.

And on top of that, it's even harder to play than some of those 36k builds.Having to rely on weapon stowing spamming gravedigger is a bore. Fix it pls anet!

Not to mention, that it's also very annoying for healers to have a reaper in group, cause it can't be healed in shroud.Now people might mention: "but it has much higher health (health +shroud) and it's more durable like that"And I say - yes true. Did you ever try do soak up all damage with shroud? Do you know what happens to your dps, if you can't stay long enough in shroud for your rotation? - yes, you drop in dps considerably. You might end up at like 25k (didn't test it)So what's better: loosing 10% modifier from scholar rune, or loosing over 20%? + There's still the problem, that you can't get healed while in shroud, so taking a hit (or arena tick damage) directly before going into shroud, either dropps your dps, because you're on axe/wh and have to autoattack for a short time, or dropps dps because you are under 90% while in shroud (loosing scholar buff for the whole duration of the shroud)

@Dralor.3701 said:Some of the posts here hardly seem relevant. If you are complaining about a blood/death core necro surviving in WvW that’s cool? But you also realize they aren’t doing anything?

Plenty of bunker specs out there, that doesn’t mean they are OP. I understand this is a different discussion in PVP.

if necro was realistically doing well in the meta before the nerfs people wouldnt be complaining probably cause it would be expected to still be doing well to some extent i guess.But necro went from being one of the worst professions to play in pvp to one of the best even if its all based around a bunker play style and no doubt that is gonna bother people who are use to them being a free kill.

There are some condi builds out there that kill them though so i mean idk i think people may not have explored their options enough yet. Necro will get nerfed before other broken things appear as obvious

@Nimon.7840 said:

@Nimon.7840 said:Easiest fix:Just cc the necro.Most people are playing a signet build on core necro right now.Or at least did see more signet builds than others.

If they modify lich, it's hopefully only in spvp, as in wvw, the skill is almost completely useless.

Also if people team up with a core necro in spvp, just use the other weakness against it: mobility

Outrotate them.Necro is ultra slow.

It seems like that especially core nec is too durable in spvp. But in wvw, there's actually enough damage to easily kill a necro.(btw: just got hit by 14k vault in a zergfight and by 15k malicious backstab while roaming)

Nothing to say against some nerfs to core necro in spvp, as long as
  1. Other modes don't get touched (nerfs there as well)
  2. Necro receives compensation. The trade-off for being so tanky is actually pretty low damage numbers. And even if players are playing core power necro, to get some dmg off with lich form... Well it's the most visual and also very slow. Yes it might stall the fight for 20 seconds (duration of lich form) but just run away and kite for it's duration

Also we have to keep in mind, that necro is mega weak in pve right now compared to other classes.That sounds kinda stupid.

But I just want to compare some numbers. While I think every class has a build now, that can do at least 35k to 36k dps.Necro is sitting at 31k while also not contributing anything to groups sustain, boons or other offensive buffs.

And on top of that, it's even harder to play than some of those 36k builds.Having to rely on weapon stowing spamming gravedigger is a bore. Fix it pls anet!

Not to mention, that it's also very annoying for healers to have a reaper in group, cause it can't be healed in shroud.Now people might mention: "but it has much higher health (health +shroud) and it's more durable like that"And I say - yes true. Did you ever try do soak up all damage with shroud? Do you know what happens to your dps, if you can't stay long enough in shroud for your rotation? - yes, you drop in dps considerably. You might end up at like 25k (didn't test it)So what's better: loosing 10% modifier from scholar rune, or loosing over 20%? + There's still the problem, that you can't get healed while in shroud, so taking a hit (or arena tick damage) directly before going into shroud, either dropps your dps, because you're on axe/wh and have to autoattack for a short time, or dropps dps because you are under 90% while in shroud (loosing scholar buff for the whole duration of the shroud)

I mean necro and yes i consider all these things but realistically lich does need a damage nerf in spvp its breaking the standard rules anet set for everyone. its auto is scaled to 2.6 coefficient and the maximum for pvp is suppose to be a 2.0 and thats on skills that do nothing more than just raw damage I think out of the whole patch only one or two skills actually have a 2.0 and i know one of them is the warrior axe burst. I can at the very least see them droping lich autos down to a 1.7 if not a bit lower.

As far as compensation im not hoping for it but it would be a nice change. Necros rarely got compensation for nerfs in past patches and usually only guardian gets that kind of thing. while yes necros slow play style could stand to see some dps increases i doubt anet is going to do that they still nerfed some of the weakest weapons in necro's kit along with everyone else.

As far as pve dps goes i think 31k is good enough im personally not gonna cry over 4-5k dps when realistically most players dont play well enough to reach dps caps or even get anywhere near close to them. Gotta understand that dps scores are made with perfect conditions where you can just wail on a golem un interrupted by phase shifts, perfect boon uptime, perfect buff uptime, and no mistakes in your rotation.

Most players ive raided with rarely cross the 25k line and if a fight starts with them that high it certainly does not end with them at that level. Its just not practical for the majority of players to hold high dps based on golem test. Depending on the fight some people are lucky to finish a fight with above 20k.Still i dont think any changes that come will effect pve unless its a mechanical change if its just a numbers adjustment dont expect anything to change in pve. If its a mechanical change aka 1 skill becomes a whole new skill in terms of how it functions expect it to change in both modes

As for the runes i dont bother with scholar rune on my reaper specifically because you cant be healed in shroud. I opt for a perma but slightly lesser damage bonus vs one where you might lose it entirely for half or more of a whole rotation. Cant really demand mechanical changes based on one rune. Just use a different rune if you dont want to risk losing your dps bonus.

• 1 year later...

The whole game is jacked up when it comes to PvP.  Nothing is balanced!

As a condi Necro, we can't really break free from roots, stuns, traps, etc...  If you look at Soul Reaping, you have to choice between "seed of shadow" or making your marks unblockable.  WTH!?  You couldn't just add what seed of shadows does to shroud?  You have to make use choose between having one thing that might break a 10 second tangle and having marks that land?

Every battle I don't win in WvW is do to the fact, I can't move as a Necro and when you can't move, you can't get close.  All other classes know this and the first thing they do is stop your movement as a Necro. 

Then the "devs" wanna give other classes so much immunity, damage absorbing shields, full heals, super mobility, you name it, they got it!

Ranged players don't even have to put up a fight...  Nah....  A ranger can just hit you with a 40k rapid fire from across the map.  That's not even PvP, it's PvR (player vs rabit).  If you get hit with tangled, you're never going to move from that spot...  The tangle is doing high damage and you're going to get hit with a 40+k rapid fire.  Not even PvP!

Same old broken ability class garbage that World of Warcraft had.  Might as well call GW2, "WOW 2.0.)

All of you that run Necro...  SPEAK UP IN THE FORUMS!!  You know what I'm talking about!  This "sitting duck" Necro crap has to end!  It's the only class that can't dodge anything and that makes no sense when you can just add immunity to all shrouds!  You got other classes running around with immunity....  Why not the Necro!?

It's to the point, that's all I see now in WvW...  Immune, block, evade....  Those are the words that splash on the screen like 98% of combat time and all that bullet proofing is pure garbage but since you got the crap in, why not let the Necro in on the "be a God" party....

Just adding immunity to all shrouds would at least gave a Necro a chance but as it stands, you have no chance if you get rooted to the ground by some bullet proofing ability of another class.

What's the point of using a Necro's grab ability?  99% of the time it will not grab because of the immunity of other classes and it doesn't do anything else so it's a waste in the action tray and a waste as an ability!  That's how lame the classes are in GW2!  It's like a 2 year old thought of every ability in the game!

I've already seen OP ability with the beta classes too right now.  It's like the "Devs" are just coming up with garbage without even trying to figure out how it will play out in PvP....rather it would be OP or not....they just add it.

"Oh that's a cool idea, lets roll with that!"

Brain Dead!!!!!!!

• Confused 6

2 hours ago, Horace.3184 said:

The whole game is jacked up when it comes to PvP.  Nothing is balanced!

As a condi Necro, we can't really break free from roots, stuns, traps, etc...  If you look at Soul Reaping, you have to choice between "seed of shadow" or making your marks unblockable.  WTH!?  You couldn't just add what seed of shadows does to shroud?  You have to make use choose between having one thing that might break a 10 second tangle and having marks that land?

Every battle I don't win in WvW is do to the fact, I can't move as a Necro and when you can't move, you can't get close.  All other classes know this and the first thing they do is stop your movement as a Necro. 

Then the "devs" wanna give other classes so much immunity, damage absorbing shields, full heals, super mobility, you name it, they got it!

Ranged players don't even have to put up a fight...  Nah....  A ranger can just hit you with a 40k rapid fire from across the map.  That's not even PvP, it's PvR (player vs rabit).  If you get hit with tangled, you're never going to move from that spot...  The tangle is doing high damage and you're going to get hit with a 40+k rapid fire.  Not even PvP!

Same old broken ability class garbage that World of Warcraft had.  Might as well call GW2, "WOW 2.0.)

All of you that run Necro...  SPEAK UP IN THE FORUMS!!  You know what I'm talking about!  This "sitting duck" Necro crap has to end!  It's the only class that can't dodge anything and that makes no sense when you can just add immunity to all shrouds!  You got other classes running around with immunity....  Why not the Necro!?

It's to the point, that's all I see now in WvW...  Immune, block, evade....  Those are the words that splash on the screen like 98% of combat time and all that bullet proofing is pure garbage but since you got the crap in, why not let the Necro in on the "be a God" party....

Just adding immunity to all shrouds would at least gave a Necro a chance but as it stands, you have no chance if you get rooted to the ground by some bullet proofing ability of another class.

What's the point of using a Necro's grab ability?  99% of the time it will not grab because of the immunity of other classes and it doesn't do anything else so it's a waste in the action tray and a waste as an ability!  That's how lame the classes are in GW2!  It's like a 2 year old thought of every ability in the game!

I've already seen OP ability with the beta classes too right now.  It's like the "Devs" are just coming up with garbage without even trying to figure out how it will play out in PvP....rather it would be OP or not....they just add it.

"Oh that's a cool idea, lets roll with that!"

Brain Dead!!!!!!!

Dude Necro is fine, you can't complain when people counter you. 

I mean Necro is the second most played class and I don't think it's because they are cool, that would go to guardian. They play it because they play style of having a high health class mechanic. 

I mean people play mesmer the third most played class since it has clones. Hense why no one likes the new spec. 

19 minutes ago, Mell.4873 said:

I mean Necro is the second most played class and I don't think it's because they are cool, that would go to guardian. They play it because they play style of having a high health class mechanic. 

I mean people play mesmer the third most played class since it has clones. Hense why no one likes the new spec. 

I think necro is the second most played class because minionmancer is easy to automate.

But otherwise yeah, necro is good. Its not insane, but its not bad.

3 hours ago, YaminoNakani.7083 said:

I think necro is the second most played class because minionmancer is easy to automate.

But otherwise yeah, necro is good. Its not insane, but its not bad.

Yeah pretty much, ranger and guardian are the aesthetic choice since they are most qoute on qoute normal classes. 

Edited by Mell.4873

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 9:01 PM, Mell.4873 said:

I mean people play mesmer the third most played class since it has clones. Hense why no one likes the new spec

This post is over 2 years old.. 

And your absymally wrong. Being a edgelord (dark) is one of the most popular themes in the gaming culture.. high hp with no active defense is balanced. 

On 12/3/2021 at 12:54 AM, Mell.4873 said:

Yeah pretty much, ranger and guardian are the aesthetic choice since they are most qoute on qoute normal classes

No. Lol you say this while darker themed classes in multitudes of mmorpgs are top picks. Young adults wanna be edgelords.

Stop thinking people role proffessions because "high hp" or mechanics.  Numbers are skewed because litterally I have 60 characters! You have people with 80 accounts! Ontop of this bots in both pve and PvP! 

No ones playing necro cause of "high health". Shroud requires build up ontop of that majority of reapers DMG comes from shroud they would get no where using reapers shroud as a litteral second hp bar 

And stop reviving threads from over 2 years ago, necro got its spvp nerfs lol. 

• Like 1

Its realty all comes down to an Anet problem they add in new effect and often do not do followups updates to them before moving on the next thing. If you class can already do a lot of things odds are your not going to lose effect comply and when they are some what nerfed you will get new effect entirely with out any real though to balancing.

Anet burns all of there bridges before they even cross them.

Anet has a real culture problme.

On 12/11/2021 at 4:30 PM, Daddy.8125 said:

This post is over 2 years old.. 

And your absymally wrong. Being a edgelord (dark) is one of the most popular themes in the gaming culture.. high hp with no active defense is balanced. 

No. Lol you say this while darker themed classes in multitudes of mmorpgs are top picks. Young adults wanna be edgelords.

Stop thinking people role proffessions because "high hp" or mechanics.  Numbers are skewed because litterally I have 60 characters! You have people with 80 accounts! Ontop of this bots in both pve and PvP! 

No ones playing necro cause of "high health". Shroud requires build up ontop of that majority of reapers DMG comes from shroud they would get no where using reapers shroud as a litteral second hp bar 

And stop reviving threads from over 2 years ago, necro got its spvp nerfs lol. 

I know and that's why I responded to the guy the guy who posted at the 3rd of December??? 

Lots of people sight them liking necro since it had high health, I mean people hated it at launch since they didnt understand shroud and it was clunky.