Godofpvp mesmer build mirage only

Axl.8924

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAEx/lJwmYXMNGKOSLdrUA-zZILkGLgMDhezApGA

It’s weak to condis and has low stealth uptime (No PU) but it’s been working pretty well for me, i use mimic for better mobility to cap/decap faster, disengage and outnumber fights. Also confounding suggestions was removed but the trait still stuns. Not sure if it got fixed with the last patch tho.

@Anna.7845 said:Power chrono is pretty much a free kill but i saw a bunker chrono in one of my matches that could hold a 1v2 well. He used signet to recharge shield faster and pretty sure he had deceptive evasion plus inspiration traitline.

Oh, it looks like the exact opposite of what I want.Pls delete bunker chrono and buff power/hybrid chrono.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@Anna.7845 said:Power chrono is pretty much a free kill but i saw a bunker chrono in one of my matches that could hold a 1v2 well. He used signet to recharge shield faster and pretty sure he had deceptive evasion plus inspiration traitline.

Oh, it looks like the exact opposite of what I want.Pls delete bunker chrono and buff power/hybrid chrono.

So is bunker chrono any better then?

When i fight on core mes except when i fight certain builds it def feels survivable. I still don't know how to deal with weavers though, they give me problems.

I dunno, I haven’t played the bunker chrono build. I’ll give it a try sometime. Also for weavers, I just disengage them if I failed to 1 shot and there’s no teammate around. That is of course, assuming it’s a non squishy good weaver. I’ve seen some extremely squishy weavers running around and even if 1 shot fails they die to other attacks that aren’t on cd.

Yeah but the support part of bunker chrono is kinda weak since the rework of Signet o inspiration, no ? The fact wells don't pulse the boons ; the phantasms from chronphantasma die even before the end of the daze, Seize the moment only 1sec per clone, very low Slow application, distortion not shared anymore, the end of concentration amulets and boon duration on runes.I'm pretty sure chrono bunker can hold caps, that's not the problem; but if you're just a shield with legs, I dunno .... kinda useless.

May be something with mantra/inspiration http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAw6ZlNwqYWsJWJeaSqtdA-z5ADA Heals from Inspiration haven't been too much impacted by the last patch.

@"Zhaid Zhem.6508" said:Yeah but the support part of bunker chrono is kinda weak since the rework of Signet o inspiration, no ? The fact wells don't pulse the boons ; the phantasms from chronphantasma die even before the end of the daze, Seize the moment only 1sec per clone, very low Slow application, distortion not shared anymore, the end of concentration amulets and boon duration on runes.I'm pretty sure chrono bunker can hold caps, that's not the problem; but if you're just a shield with legs, I dunno .... kinda useless.

May be something with mantra/inspiration http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAw6ZlNwqYWsJWJeaSqtdA-z5ADA Heals from Inspiration haven't been too much impacted by the last patch.

The build looked more like this:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAw6ZlVwOYXMFWJW6T7NdA-z5AXGZmC9WB6MA

Blink and blurred inscriptions was equipped, I dunno about the chrono traitlines. I’m also not sure about the amulet/runes. The signets were equipped also for distortion.

@Anna.7845 said:

@"Zhaid Zhem.6508" said:Yeah but the support part of bunker chrono is kinda weak since the rework of Signet o inspiration, no ? The fact wells don't pulse the boons ; the phantasms from chronphantasma die even before the end of the daze, Seize the moment only 1sec per clone, very low Slow application, distortion not shared anymore, the end of concentration amulets and boon duration on runes.I'm pretty sure chrono bunker can hold caps, that's not the problem; but if you're just a shield with legs, I dunno .... kinda useless.

May be something with mantra/inspiration
Heals from Inspiration haven't been too much impacted by the last patch.

Blink and blurred inscriptions was equipped, I dunno about the chrono traitlines. I’m also not sure about the amulet/runes. The signets were equipped also for distortion.

Yeah but Signet Of Inspiration + distortion don't work as before (You don"t give all boons, nor share distortion anymore (that 's a reason why chrono bunker died)) It's okai for zerg wvw, but in pvp with all the "2sec duration" and low boon applications on every classes now it feels pretty useless except to share aegis.Between signets for self sustain and mantras with awkward heal design, i don't know what s the best.

@Zhaid Zhem.6508 said:

@Zhaid Zhem.6508 said:Yeah but the support part of bunker chrono is kinda weak since the rework of Signet o inspiration, no ? The fact wells don't pulse the boons ; the phantasms from chronphantasma die even before the end of the daze, Seize the moment only 1sec per clone, very low Slow application, distortion not shared anymore, the end of concentration amulets and boon duration on runes.I'm pretty sure chrono bunker can hold caps, that's not the problem; but if you're just a shield with legs, I dunno .... kinda useless.

May be something with mantra/inspiration
Heals from Inspiration haven't been too much impacted by the last patch.

Yeah but Signet Of Inspiration + distortion don't work as before (You don"t give all boons, nor share distortion anymore (that 's a reason why chrono bunker died)) It's okai for zerg wvw, but in pvp with all the "2sec duration" and low boon applications on every classes now it feels pretty useless except to share aegis.Between signets for self sustain and mantras with awkward heal design, i don't know what s the best.

The mesmer was using it to self distort. Yes it’s not a team support kind of bunker build but you can kinda facetank with it.