Which race is more aesthetically pleasing for warrior?

AyeJ.6853

• 1 year later...

Charr > Norn > Human would be my picks and I have all 3 as Warriors. Charr for obvious reasons the entire race was built for either a Warrior or Engineer. Norn would be my second choice, because Ranger and Revenant probably fit the race better nowadays. And Human is the stereotypical Gladiator, Soldier/Seraph although Guardian fits them better as a whole, and Human is the default choice when you don't want to be a Furry or a Giant, and universally looks the best in many armor sets.

My favorite race for anything is Sylvari. That said, Asura have some of my favorite animations, from the flips and spins, to the way they run with the GS drawn. I just realized I never finished the Asura storyline (going through rando achievements one day), and I forgot how much I like their movement.

Also, you can never go wrong with a giant Charr or Norn. Really, though, you just need to pick something you're going to enjoy, because I've lost interest in characters simply because I didn't like their aesthetic.

• Like 1