[NA]Embers of Everlasting [FIRE] is looking for social, LGBTQIA+ supportive folks, casual/new/vet!

Cerioth.7062

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! Ive recently picked this game back up with my old 35 rogue charr, Its nice going through the story but it tends to feel a bit lonely especially since I dont know how the game works too much in terms of what to do other than story. My characters name is Akalele not really sure what server im in but Im in the North American region!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm interested in your guild! I'm a FFXIV midcore-player who plays GW2 much more casually and I have been feeling really lonely since I tend to play GW2 by myself. I would love to make some friends! If there's still room feel free to send me a message, I work a lot so I tend to get on once to twice a week ish to poke at things and hang out. I just would like to make some friends after playing alone for a while. I have 2 lv80 toons and one I'm leveling on the side.

Hello! I too am interested in your guild! I'm a kind of... new-ish player? I've played on and off in the past, and I'm still learning and getting used to everything. I love that your guild has everything I was looking for, from the minority rep (as I fit a handful of categories), friendly, accepting, not strictly one thing (but mostly pve which I prefer), welcoming, etc. And I've been shying away from joining a guild for the longest time until recently as I too have been feeling a bit lonely playing in game, despite being a pretty hardcore loner. I get really anxious trying to ask be apart of any requested group, but I have wanted to experience the game while being in a guild as well, and I feel most comfortable asking here, and I'd love to be able to make some friends, or at least know that I can have a bit of company and do things with them every so often!I am a casual player so I'm not on everyday, but I am on a lot more frequently I used to be, especially these days haha (since I do love playing with completionist tendencies, but I try my best to behave and do responsible things irl lol).

Anyways sorry for my ramblings! If you do have a spot, I would be most interested to join. I have 3 lv. 80 toons and have gotten through most of the story (still working on that now to unlock everything). Anywho even if I can't, I'm happy to bump the thread up one more time!

Edit: Ignore that part in the last bit, just realized now that "CD" in the OP meant "Crystal Desert" and not "Cooldown". AHaha oops

@"Manasurge.4312" said:Hello! I too am interested in your guild! I'm a kind of... new-ish player? I've played on and off in the past, and I'm still learning and getting used to everything. I love that your guild has everything I was looking for, from the minority rep (as I fit a handful of categories), friendly, accepting, not strictly one thing (but mostly pve which I prefer), welcoming, etc. And I've been shying away from joining a guild for the longest time until recently as I too have been feeling a bit lonely playing in game, despite being a pretty hardcore loner. I get really anxious trying to ask be apart of any requested group, but I have wanted to experience the game while being in a guild as well, and I feel most comfortable asking here, and I'd love to be able to make some friends, or at least know that I can have a bit of company and do things with them every so often!I am a casual player so I'm not on everyday, but I am on a lot more frequently I used to be, especially these days haha (since I do love playing with completionist tendencies, but I try my best to behave and do responsible things irl lol).

Anyways sorry for my ramblings! If you do have a spot, I would be most interested to join. I have 3 lv. 80 toons and have gotten through most of the story (still working on that now to unlock everything). Anywho even if I can't, I'm happy to bump the thread up one more time!

Edit: Ignore that part in the last bit, just realized now that "CD" in the OP meant "Crystal Desert" and not "Cooldown". AHaha oops

All that sounds great to me :) I will send you an invite ingame ^-^

Also interested in joining. For now, I mostly just play casual but we'll see what time brings. I played GW1 to the fullest and played GW2 when it first released with friends. Said friends stopped playing shortly after release and thus was playing by my lonesome and stopped shortly after. Now here we are, years later, so I might as well just be brand new to GW2 (which I am fine with, it is a great game).

I currently have a level 30 Engineer and a 44 Necromancer. I am currently deciding between the two. Eventually it'll be Reaper or Holosmith that I want to go with first.

Anyways, rambling aside, I'm just looking for some chill people to bond and game with.

Hi! I'm an ancient GW2 returner (I had 7 birthday presents in my mail on each of my characters when I logged on), looking for a guild to run things with! I was majorly into the exploration part of the game way back when, and on returning, I love the look of the game so much, I will stick around for a long while. I am a high school teacher so I currently have a lot of time on my hands, and will likely have a lot of time over the summer, but once robotics season starts up, I may become scarce. I want to experience all aspects of the game, PvE, WvW, Fractals, and maybe Raids (I was an old school WoW Raid leader back in vanilla Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, and Ahn'Qiraj days, but raids seem intimidating to me now that I have less time to learn mechanics and theorycraft). I saw one of your guys' recruiting messages a few days ago, and kinda regretted not saying anything at the time, then I figured I'd check the forums.

@Taovhal.4037 said:Also interested in joining. For now, I mostly just play casual but we'll see what time brings. I played GW1 to the fullest and played GW2 when it first released with friends. Said friends stopped playing shortly after release and thus was playing by my lonesome and stopped shortly after. Now here we are, years later, so I might as well just be brand new to GW2 (which I am fine with, it is a great game).

I currently have a level 30 Engineer and a 44 Necromancer. I am currently deciding between the two. Eventually it'll be Reaper or Holosmith that I want to go with first.

Anyways, rambling aside, I'm just looking for some chill people to bond and game with.

@Paedrig.1783 said:Hi! I'm an ancient GW2 returner (I had 7 birthday presents in my mail on each of my characters when I logged on), looking for a guild to run things with! I was majorly into the exploration part of the game way back when, and on returning, I love the look of the game so much, I will stick around for a long while. I am a high school teacher so I currently have a lot of time on my hands, and will likely have a lot of time over the summer, but once robotics season starts up, I may become scarce. I want to experience all aspects of the game, PvE, WvW, Fractals, and maybe Raids (I was an old school WoW Raid leader back in vanilla Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, and Ahn'Qiraj days, but raids seem intimidating to me now that I have less time to learn mechanics and theorycraft). I saw one of your guys' recruiting messages a few days ago, and kinda regretted not saying anything at the time, then I figured I'd check the forums.

I sent you both a private message on the forums!

• 2 weeks later...