Bjora marches Raven Mysteries Chests

Today, after doing the JPs of the Raven Mysteries (Mystery of the Raven Gate Ruins, Mystery of the Labyrinth and Mystery of the Western Marches) successfully I could not loot the last chest of the Labyrinth and Western Marches puzzles (the large chests that spawns when you completed the whole puzzle).My account only has the Resilence mastery rank1.However, instead of being able to loot the chest, I got a dialogue window for like 0.1 seconds. There nothing really was visible, only my currencies.

https://imgur.com/7aAMZys

But I was able to open the one chest. I also able to open one of the big chests at Drakkar, even without tier 2.Also they aren't maked at vigiliance etc. chests (even though they look the same).They don't have a name and when you interact with them (without any mastery) no info will pop up, like at normal chats.

• 4 weeks later...

@kiroho.4738 said:But I was able to open the one chest. I also able to open one of the big chests at Drakkar, even without tier 2.Also they aren't maked at vigiliance etc. chests (even though they look the same).They don't have a name and when you interact with them (without any mastery) no info will pop up, like at normal chats.

You can open tier 1 and 3=small and big with level 1 mastery but level 2 aka medium toy need level 2 atleast in the masteries.