tools for players GW2

When i start asking myself why i start playing and why still play GW2 because of some milestones . First - events , players joining an leaving whenever they want , some afking :) . Second - meta , some of them long but its fantastic to see when small group grows to hundred ppl running around . Last but most important commanders , tags - tools for players.Focusing on story,new maps and trying to balance its all way down. Did you get more ppl with all that content or losing ? I like everything added from beginning but ...

Tools for this large community . Freedom to make events , pvp ,wvw . Just for 3 months try to make some fun staff. Game not for new content , balance but fun.Pvp its not my favorite but can you make more settings to run custom arenas , all settings , even bets .WvW , uhh maybe just make some mirror with two same maps like those for 20-30lvl . Five days for gathering ,building, and fighting in neutral zone .Then 2 days of mass kiling and destroying? 1 server vs 1 serverOpen world - maps just for guilds, events created by guilds . Birthdays,marriage, party fights, races and all the other things ppl asking . Its huge golden mine .PS Old women from my village make real cloths that looks nicer then half of that u added lately.PPS GW1 will soon reach 15 years , still playable , still fun. April

@"bozywor.3962" said:Freedom to make events , pvp ,wvw .

We had this. We used to be able to complete a timed "pre event" that wold spawn world bosses. PoF was full of pre event > meta events player activation content. Both were changed. Inevitably things that we once enjoyed as a solo or +more player gets converted to group or timed events. I mad the most progress on Real-Portal Spiker when my wife and I would start the meta and try to bring in other players. Sadly often times all we received back was "wait till reset" :s they didn't know I just didn't want to waist the meta and only do one lane to get our portal spiker. Plus getting the end chest would have been nice. But we had initially started it just so we could get progress on spiker. It's one of the very few things left in PoF we have to do.

@"bozywor.3962" said:Tools for this large community . Freedom to make events , pvp ,wvw . Just for 3 months try to make some fun staff. Game not for new content , balance but fun.Pvp its not my favorite but can you make more settings to run custom arenas , all settings , even bets .

ArenaNet could allow people to modify their Guild Halls to some form of Push-Defence objective and placed under each Capital City Bordenline .Each month , the top 3 most good looking ones are awarded 3.000 gems .The company can choose the most alluring to be placed as ''default'' till the end of the month and copy/paste it under the Capital City .

No type of trap is allowed to be used (fire-pushback-cripple) .The defender must equip a Frozen shield and the attacker (1 person) to hold a Lava Core.Both are moving slow , but at no circumstances they must touch each other (the frozen shield's guy must fall back slowly) .Meele players occassionaly (when he run out of energy) can move passed him , but they get stunned/invulnerable after of 10 sec (till the Lava Core guy goes near them).The game is lost if one of them is dead , either from hypothermia or 1st degree burns

2 ArenaNet Banners must be placed in random locations (the defenders can choose) , but 2000 yards away from the ''endpoint'' (which the defender choose too)If the Banners are captured under 1 min (the defender's didnt master a force for a mini-GvG) , then the game is lost .There must be 2 entrances/paths created by the defender where a ''AI Obstacle Path finding'' can be used to detect if holds true , before the Gyild Hall is copied/paste into the Bordeline ?

Edit: this can be also applied into PvE , where the Defenders are transfomred into NPC which guard a ''Boss'' . Or Open World PvE in a timed event/end boss , with some slighty visual modifications

@"bozywor.3962" said:PS Old women from my village make real cloths that looks nicer then half of that u added lately.

Maybe the old women from your village should be merchandising "partners" (lol business-speak so manipulative).

I would love to see more player input into the game. Lest we forget, the design-a-weapon contest was very cool!