Helping Skritt as Asura

But will that then let you actually play through and get credit in your PS as a Skritt-helper, without breaking anything in the later story? I knew that people could get Order-swapped when going through someone else's PS instance, but not race-helper-swapped.

@"cNd.1096" said:

@"cNd.1096" said:I'm not sure, I heard it's possible and I want to try.

You can do the mission if you party with another person that has one of the help the skritt missions, but it won't go down in your personal story.

Are you sure? Because I heard it's possible and completely doable.

Yes, I played many missions with many different characters that my daughter has made. In all cases the choices she made went into her personal story journal. I can go and do the mission with her but after I leave the instance nothing changes for me.

@Moonyeti.3296 said:

@"cNd.1096" said:

You can do the mission if you party with another person that has one of the help the skritt missions, but it won't go down in your personal story.

Yes, I played many missions with many different characters that my daughter has made. In all cases the choices she made went into her personal story journal. I can go and do the mission with her but after I leave the instance nothing changes for me.

You actually get a message telling you that you don't get credit because it is not your story instance.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@"cNd.1096" said:

You actually get a message telling you that you don't get credit because it is not your story instance.

Right, good point!

@Moonyeti.3296 said:

@"cNd.1096" said:

Right, good point!

Well, that part is if you aren't on the same story step. It is possible to get credit for all players in the instance so long as they are all on exactly that step, there is a popup asking if they want to accept credit for it. But like I said above, I'm not at all sure that will work for assigning the helped-race to your character. Could be worth the experiment, with the understanding that you could mess up the character beyond Support's ability to repair if it somehow breaks the later parts of the story. We already know that one reason they can't do race changes is due to the PS being baked in.