Auto pop-up portal menu in Mistlock Sanctuary is kinda annoying.

I was Mistlock Sanctuary, at a crafting station, wanted to head over TP/Bank area.So I ran a few steps and click the 'Nova Launch' button to get there quicker,and I ended up in Lion Arch's Aerodrome ...@^!@#&Why?Because the auto pop-up menu when you get close to the center portal area shows up,and the 'Nova Launch' button is right on the position where Lion Arch's Aerodrome option is.

Could you please remove its auto pop-up function or at least give users an option to disable this feature?I've already been ported to Lion Arch's Aerodrome because of this reason for freaking many times.

I think it's a good intention to design an auto pop-up menu, so as the 'Nova Launch' button.But in practice, those two collides with each other, it becomes a joke.Thank you.

The range of the nova launch is quite far.. All I do is jump and launch to the tp. Wouldn't you prefer the devs to spend thier time on other issues? Some might even prefer having the auto pop up too. Since it might just be a matter of preference, wouldn't it be better for you to be more careful instead?

@Briareos.1865 said:The range of the nova launch is quite far.. All I do is jump and launch to the tp. Wouldn't you prefer the devs to spend thier time on other issues? Some might even prefer having the auto pop up too. Since it might just be a matter of preference, wouldn't it be better for you to be more careful instead?

That is true but lag can make things a lot worse. The popup will stay up while you are next to the bank NPC.

Personally I have only used that menu on purpose maybe twice because I rarely ever want to go to any of the places it can send me. It would probably feel less like a nuisance if it actually had useful destinations