queensdale new player experience bugged?

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Did you try visiting them again? Have any other characters that haven't been there before?

I, personally, haven't encounter that, or any similar, 'bugs'.

Yep, even used garrison waypoint to teleport and nothing, Queensdale AP still says "I'm 89% complete" cuz I'm still missing that waypoint and poi. Don't know if i should make another toon and visit those 2 points :worried:

if you're using a character made BEFORE the tutorial achievments were added, they will have map completion from potentially running around beforehand in the beginner instances.

I made a human after the tutorial achievments were added, and went from no progress on that achieve to completing it. However, i did have this issue with an asura and metrica- because they got two things before the update.

Though if it really is a new-new character i'm not sure, you do have to grab them again on a different charater though.

@Lexi.1398 said:if you're using a character made BEFORE the tutorial achievments were added, they will have map completion from potentially running around beforehand in the beginner instances.

I made a human after the tutorial achievments were added, and went from no progress on that achieve to completing it. However, i did have this issue with an asura and metrica- because they got two things before the update.

Though if it really is a new-new character i'm not sure, you do have to grab them again on a different charater though.

yeah that was the problem made this specific toon in december only doing the very 1st personal story step and prob got that WP and POI before tutorial was dded :tongue: