Watch the trailer for Visions of the Past: Steel and Fire!

@Kurrilino.2706 said:

@"DoRi Silvia.4159" said:I honestly did not expect much from the vision update but it is looking promising with new things to do and things to strive for... upgradeable hub !?

Not only this but season one... I honestly did not expect this.. so many have missed out my self included and finally get a chance to try it out. Awesome!! This year has definitely been a good start .. let's keep going !

/cheer

Yep, you and the other 20 players who missed the awful Season1 are happy until you figure out how bad it was.But everyone else is seeing recycled contend in a dying game. Especially people who hates to be "The General" and being forced into a guild have to relive their most hated moments.

If that is the way Anet is going, we are on our way to maintenance mode.

I would rather be able to try it out for myself to decide than take someone elses word for it. For instance, there are many movies that I personally find very enjoyable yet they receive bad ratings(Moon over Parador, Without a Clue)...and many receive amazing ratings yet I wish I could get back those hours of my life(Lost in Translation).

And I have a feeling there are rather more than 20 of us.

I guess we can stop then showing new movies in the theaters because there are old ones, never watched by a couple people.

Sounds like a great business model. I really wonder how NC-Soft ended up with a finance quarter like the one they had.

Indeed. No remakes of any movies ever are successful. Someone should tell those who make movies about this. /sarcasm.

Edit: To be fair, in a serious vein, some folks don't like remakes, and have no interest in them, and that's fine. Fairly sure I would hate a remake of Gone with the Wind, for example. But if someone were to make it, and someone else said, "Hey, I can't wait!" then that's fine. Basicaly, there IS a demand for the Season 1 stuff, I'm one who didn't get to experience it, there are likely those who did who don't want to do it again. Both sides are fine. No need for either of us to knock the other.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@zealex.9410 said:Is it confirmed that the se1 content will come as scrying pool content? If so thats a bad way to go about it imo and doesnt adress the issue the removal pf se1 created in the first place.

Hi, i want to know that too. I dont think it is confirmed, I guess well see it in release notes. For sure it would be better if S1 was part of the Story Journal :3

@whoeverxwins.1279 said:

@"Dragon Priestess.9760" said:
14ce7Eye-of-the-North.jpg

What is this set and when can i get it? I've really wanted a 'true' mage robe look <3

This looks like Lady Camilla, the player character's herald from the personal story and the Domain of Kourna. Its nice to see her being brought back

As long as we don't hear, "Hail, mighty hero!" every time we pass her. I started taking detours to avoid her.

That's the whole thing about her. After you complete the collection with her every time you pass she shouts after you as if you're trying to avoid her. Its cleverly made content on how you WILL be annoyed by her persistent nerding.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

@"Dragon Priestess.9760" said:
14ce7Eye-of-the-North.jpg

What is this set and when can i get it? I've really wanted a 'true' mage robe look <3

This looks like Lady Camilla, the player character's herald from the personal story and the Domain of Kourna. Its nice to see her being brought back

As long as we don't hear, "Hail, mighty hero!" every time we pass her. I started taking detours to avoid her.

That's the whole thing about her. After you complete the collection with her every time you pass she shouts after you as if you're trying to avoid her. Its cleverly made content on how you WILL be annoyed by her persistent nerding.

I still insist she should be wearing the Stalker armor set... (And what if she actually planted some kind of spying device in one of those banner parts she sold us?)

@"Excursion.9752" said:I know everyone is Hyped up for the four LWS1 missions but I am on the fence because what I want to see from that era is the Open World Marionette Fight and the Final Open World battle with Scarlet in the Battle for Lion's Arch . I guess technically they could do the Battle For LA because that was an instanced event every hour. I still have a bone to pick with Scarlet destroying LA because it allowed King Triton to get his fishy hands in the remodel.If you want to experience the marionette fight, go fight the Vinewrath. It's literally a second take on the same idea, with all the flaws of the former fixed.

@Hyper Cutter.9376 said:

@"Excursion.9752" said:I know everyone is Hyped up for the four LWS1 missions but I am on the fence because what I want to see from that era is the Open World
Fight and the Final Open World battle with Scarlet in the
. I guess technically they could do the Battle For LA because that was an instanced event every hour. I still have a bone to pick with Scarlet destroying LA because it allowed King Triton to get his fishy hands in the remodel.If you want to experience the marionette fight, go fight the Vinewrath. It's literally a second take on the same idea, with all the flaws of the former fixed.

I mean, if they go back to it now with an instanced version, they could likely provide bug fixes.

But this is a big deal for people, you can't really undermine it by being like "just do vinewrath, its less buggy and the same thing" because player experience and understanding of the story that they are missing out on for the sake of immersion is really important.