Gravity fix for standing Mounts

I love taking screenshots from the game, but there's something bugs me:When my character is sitting on a mount (i only noticed on warclaw today, haven't test on other mounts yet) that's standing on a slope surface, they are always being perpendicular to the slope's surface.Instead of this, in real life, the mount will balance a bit to keep their body rather perpendicular to the earth's gravity, means if they are on a down slope, the mount's back legs will bent a little bit so both the mount and character's body will stay straight.I think the game solved this physics for characters themselves, but didn't do it for mount system. I hope they will go fix this sometime in the future.

I'm not sure why they didn't do this already, considering characters have done it since launch and they generally did a good job with the mounts movements and animations. But if it's possible to correct it I'd like them to do it. At the moment the solution is to cut their feet out of the screenshot or try to angle them so it's not too obvious, and neither of those is ideal.

@Danikat.8537 said:I'm not sure why they didn't do this already, considering characters have done it since launch and they generally did a good job with the mounts movements and animations. But if it's possible to correct it I'd like them to do it. At the moment the solution is to cut their feet out of the screenshot or try to angle them so it's not too obvious, and neither of those is ideal.

Yeah i was trying to take some screenshot for my character on warclaw, but they appear either tiled down or tiled right, so hard to find a flat ground in that area to have them stand straight, real animals will naturally balance a bit with their body. this might be a lot of work to do to make them feel right but mount is such a big feature of the game, they should invest a little more time on this issue :)

@Danikat.8537 said:I'm not sure why they didn't do this already, considering characters have done it since launch and they generally did a good job with the mounts movements and animations. But if it's possible to correct it I'd like them to do it. At the moment the solution is to cut their feet out of the screenshot or try to angle them so it's not too obvious, and neither of those is ideal.

The stuff they are using for IK might not work for quadrapedal things since that would have to deal with stuff like the spine.