Coalescence of Ruin bugged since Oct 1 2019

Vash.9183

Arena Net, were you made well aware of this bug? I believe this isn't being taken seriously. We're approaching several months of CoR (Coalescence of Ruin, revenant hammer skill 2) remaining bugged. It does NOT follow the target anymore. It followed targets ever since herald was released with HoT, but became bugged when you added the red warning triangle indicator for enemies to see when you cast CoR on October 1st 2019 patch.

It may help you to know that in World vs World the Dragon Banner skill 1, "Dragon's Might," is pretty much the same as Coalescence of Ruin and it follows targets with no issues. Perhaps having a look at how "Dragon's Might" functions on Dragon Banner will help you fix the targeting issue on revenant's hammer skill 2 Coalescence of Ruin.

• 1 month later...

Going to bump this since the bugs mentioned in my post above still exist. Since I've made this thread, Coalescence of Ruin has also went from having a 4 second cool-down to a 10 second cool-down although it remains bugged (bugs explained in the original post above).

I was hoping that maybe since you've released the big patch recently, that maybe you have some time to look into the issues with this skill. I'd greatly appreciate it if you did :)

• 4 weeks later...