GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

For returning items I would really really love to buy :

• Exemplar outfit
  • Spring Promenade outfit (I know at least 1 other person who wants this as well)
  • Swaggering hat
  • Gem Aura Outfit
  • Braham's armor skinsWilling to wait for winter for the last two. Really really want/waiting for the first two. ;u;

Improvements to the current gem store items--it would be reallly really nice if:

• Top hat, Witch hat, Wizard's hat - would be nice if fake dyeable hair. Don't care what hairstyle, anything that isn't bald. The way it is with swaggering hat would be good.
  • Kasmeer's outfit - would be nice to be able to equip female ver on Charr.
  • Winter Solstice - would be nice to be able to equip female ver on Charr.
  • Imperial outfit - be able to hide shoulders (so the ostentatious pauldrons and back fan are hidden). <- I think a lot of people would buy imperial if this was case.

For possible cool new items in the future:

• I would be all over dyeable butterfly wings!Like the moth wings backpack but dyeable. Could disable the ability to dye it that shade of red, if want moth wings to be a thing, but so many of us agree that they would be perfect if ONLY we could dye it like the glider skin. I'd take all and every permutation of dyeable/patterned butterfly wings (something similar to the sylvari cultural armor back, etc etc)

Guild Halls.

That's right, gem store guild halls. I'm sure lots of guilds would happily chip in to buy a new, gemstore unique, guild hall. So it CAN be expensive!

These should be something special like the first two guild halls and not the abysmal, empty landscape of the third (POF) one. There should be real EFFORT put into them, lots of secret places and a (maybe broken, like in gilded hollow) jumping puzzle.

@"Coldmail.9672" said:Hi,

I made a support ticket for my question but they told me to put it on the forums instead. So here is what I asked:

"Hello,How does one obtain these items in Belgium?Mythic weapon skinshttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mythic_weapon_skinsKind RegardsColdmail.9672"

So could I get an answer here please?

wrong thread to ask this in (next time post a new thread) but you get them from as they say, certain gem store packages, generally the 2000 gem packages. For ex, I think there was a 2000 gem store outfit package with the flamefrost outfit combo that offered mythic weapon box, and another 2000 (idr if it was an outfit combo or a what combo) that offered mythic weapon box.

I absolutely must get my hands on the Swaggering Hat for my Charr.

Also, for skin ideas, what about something akin to energy blasts? Like, lasers from the hands as a pistol skin. I think it'd look awesome with the Exo suits. And finally, perhaps some sort of Black Lion Claim ticket exchange where I could trade them for vouchers? I need to get the Choya-on-a-Stick hammer skin.

@Svarty.8019 said:Guild Halls.

That's right, gem store guild halls. I'm sure lots of guilds would happily chip in to buy a new, gemstore unique, guild hall. So it CAN be expensive!

These should be something special like the first two guild halls and not the abysmal, empty landscape of the third (POF) one. There should be real EFFORT put into them, lots of secret places and a (maybe broken, like in gilded hollow) jumping puzzle.

Hmmm, well yeah why not... I was more thinking of claiming a new gh normally but having to buy GH exclusive regions/racial decos packs. Like, shiverpeaks decos pack, krytian decos etc... but i'm not against funding an underground GH, one in the mountains or whatever.

Bigger Broad-Horn Bull skin for the Skyscale.

Bigger mount skins in general more suited for Charr and Norn. The Dreadnought is great for Charr and I would want more skins akin to it for the other mounts.

More explosions! Just standard ones without a gimmick such as the glitterbomb one or the finisher that is an explosion, but with the SAB skin on it. I'd love to blow up trees, rocks, or plants.

With Black Lion Loot boxes being banned in Belgium and other countries (?) (in Australia there is a parliamentary inquiry looking into banning loot boxes which are seen as form of gambling) give them more value for the real world money which is spent on them. Give certain items within them a gold vendor sale value. As a whale myself (which I don't mind) I have an awfully large amount of Black Lion items in the bank which I will rarely if ever use, give them a gold vendor sale price so we can sell them off to vendors. I'm talking about Upgrade Extractors, Revive Orbs, Self Style Hair Kits, Total Makeover Kits and Teleport to Friends. You can also add in Guaranteed Weapon, Armour and Weapon Unlocks, let the player decide if he or she wants to risk selling them off. Lastly no BL kit should ever have a Black Lion Commemorative Coin as a drop, this is kind of an insult or Account Bound Endless Mystery Tonics, the latter should be account bound on use. As a previously unlocked drop they are totally worthless.

I'd like the Scaled "Dragon Wings Backpack Glider Combo " to come back, also more wings and backpieces with special effects when doing certain stuff when moving, such as the Scaled Dragon Wings flapping when jumping. That is awsome!

Hello , when i chek the laurel store there is a lot of skins we can purchase that belong to the past but i fell same items are missing there like the selfless potion , i dont know if you guys go put it back in game with the season 1 , cause we can buy it, but there is no way to.win the currencys neaded for the merchant . Thnks

i asked Permanent Mystical Dragon Finisher long ago - and today when gw2 forum show its in gem store only for 24 hours my suspended account block still remain 113 hours - so its like a joke of me that i asked it but i cant get it when its on shop already when im still blocked - can anet take from my account gems how much it cost now and put the item into my mail or something? - coz i asked this thing and i needed it but i cant get it when im still blocked so what to do?