Thesis on GW2 and need to send an anonymous questionnaire

Siabair.7612

Dear all,

I’ve come to seek your help. To make it short, I’m a student in languages and culture specialized in Romanticism and game studies and writing my last year’s thesis :

“Guild Wars 2: Romantic Heritage and Aesthetic ®Evolution”

I’m in the step where I’m gathering information from my readings and collecting data, and I’ve prepared a short and anonymous survey intended for GW2 players.Problem is: I need as many people as possible to fill it and I don’t know how I can do it. I’ve tried to contact the Anet/GW2’s Twitter account but they won’t respond. I’m planning to send an email to their pr address (originally destined for journalists) but in the meantime I’d like to know if you could give me ideas/advises/help me on how to reach my goal.Ideally, I’d want the team to publish this survey on the social media.

I'll leave you with my first year's thesis about GW2 and TESO (last year's exclusively on GW2).

Thank you in advance,

Siabair

ct7v.png

Well I would suggest, if you have many friends or at least some on any social media (twitter/facebook.....) to publish it as a post saying the reason and asking for like, retweet, shares..... It's very efficient if your friends send it to your friends, who give it to their friends..... you can also try your family, maybe they can share it to more persons too.

Intriguing. My suggestions if ANet doesn't reply:

• Hit as many gamer networks, gamer forums, RPG news websites as you can.
  • Advertise your survey on the high traffic section here (GW2 Discussion). Maybe the topic will get pinned for a while for increased visibility.
  • And of course advertise in game: Animate events in towns and crowded places. The College of Synergetics might even lend you a hand.

Good luck!

Thank you all five of you for answering me.I'll make sure to contact you in-game as soon as possible for those who asked! You can also DM/W me if you want.

I will follow your advises and :

• ask in big cities IG
  • post a topic in the GW2 Discussion
  • hit every gaming websites/networks I can
  • continue ton try and contact Anet via the social media
  • and ask my family/guildmates too

In the meantime and if you're interested, here the link to my questionnaire : don't hesitate to spread the work, I'll be extremely grateful and won't miss an opportunity to thank you ^^ !https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd79F_CH5hvnmpo7R46nTI4JLp4F1Zgx8TfvPzMcMUVt027GQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1