Which rune suit condi D+T/SB soulbeast?

Murshid.9854

I use all the 3 damaging conditions (bleed,burn, and poison), currently I have krait but its bleed focused and I'm not sure about which one is the best for this set, I saw in some pages that the nightmare seems great but the 10% fear is kinda weird, is it worth it to get it despite the 10% fear or there is something else more fitting.

BTW I would advice anyone afraid of D+T/SB soulbeast complexity to try SB/SB first and get good with it then transfer to the D+T one, it would make it way much easier for you and you will feel more satisfied with the outcome and the more utilities and flexibility you would get.

@Murshid.9854 said:I use all the 3 damaging conditions (bleed,burn, and poison), currently I have krait but its bleed focused and I'm not sure about which one is the best for this set, I saw in some pages that the nightmare seems great but the 10% fear is kinda weird, is it worth it to get it despite the 10% fear or there is something else more fitting.

The primary reason that Nightmare tunes are taken is because it has the highest general +condi duration of all rune sets. So if you can make full use of the flat 20% overall duration, it is typically very strong (example, condi renegade)

I cannot check my set up at the moment, but I typically run Rune of the Afflicted for my condi build. I find that when running the Krait runes, my bleed duration is very over capped. Since the SB/D+T build also has a heavy usage of both burning and poison, I use runes that have a heavier focus on overall condi duration so I can have a very high bleed duration without over capping, while also having much higher burn and poison duration.