Facet of Nature broken

SkyshaAdbinderMoonshard.70

I got a question for you guys. Do you herald only got like 2-3 buttons with condi burst or something?

I saw a thief player change to rev build can't remember if it was mace or what it was, but he was using 2 buttons i know of that big flame floor thing athe big explosion thing which actually looks kinda cool.

I'm guessing what makes this so powerful is that despite it only transferring 2 conditions (3 if traited), there is no limit to to how many stacks of each condition? So you could just as easily transfer over 10 stacks of burning or 20 stacks of torment? Any idea if there is a priority system on the transfer? How do you know you won't just transfer weakness or cripple?

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:I'm guessing what makes this so powerful is that despite it only transferring 2 conditions (3 if traited), there is no limit to to how many stacks of each condition? So you could just as easily transfer over 10 stacks of burning or 20 stacks of torment? Any idea if there is a priority system on the transfer? How do you know you won't just transfer weakness or cripple?

i think its rng, but its completely balanced.Cleanses doesnt remove only 1 out of 20 bleeds either, so...

Since rev isnt getting alot of cleansing anyway, they just gave it 1 (2 with FoN) ,and make it more offensive

@Virdo.1540 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:I'm guessing what makes this so powerful is that despite it only transferring 2 conditions (3 if traited), there is no limit to to how many stacks of each condition? So you could just as easily transfer over 10 stacks of burning or 20 stacks of torment? Any idea if there is a priority system on the transfer? How do you know you won't just transfer weakness or cripple?

i think its rng, but its completely balanced.Cleanses doesnt remove only 1 out of 20 bleeds either, so...

Since rev isnt getting alot of cleansing anyway, they just gave it 1 (2 with FoN) ,and make it more offensive

Yes rev lacks cleanses :)

hard to manage all that with energy lol...But this is rev cleanses:

Shield 4 and 5, staff 4, f2, 2 tablet utilities one being its elite at max energy removes 10 condis.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:I'm guessing what makes this so powerful is that despite it only transferring 2 conditions (3 if traited), there is no limit to to how many stacks of each condition? So you could just as easily transfer over 10 stacks of burning or 20 stacks of torment? Any idea if there is a priority system on the transfer? How do you know you won't just transfer weakness or cripple?

Shield 4 and 5, staff 4, f2, 2 tablet utilities one being its elite at max energy removes 10 condis.

Prepatch I ran Sigil of Generosity on my Rev's Hammer (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sigil_of_Generosity) and since Herald regularly ran at 100% crit chance, that meant a free condition transfer every 6 seconds, and since the transferred condition uses the attackers condition damage value to calculate damage, it was a fun tool against burn guards and such :)

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

Prepatch I ran Sigil of Generosity on my Rev's Hammer (
) and since Herald regularly ran at 100% crit chance, that meant a free condition transfer every 6 seconds, and since the transferred condition uses the attackers condition damage value to calculate damage, it was a fun tool against burn guards and such :)

Yup fury Herald plus assassin stats if I recall at least I was using some, did once a 106% crit chance build cause I know it would fail to crit quite a few times for the lolz, when u have over 100%chance and u fail to crit a few times straight XD....

The 100 always felt more like 90% than 100 % ahaha

@Aeolus.3615 said:

Ye shield, which requires an wasted weapon slot+an trait for being able to cleanse a bit for way too high energy costsstaff .... is even worse than shield now

and ventari isnt a good legend for wvw/pvp to do some cleansing while in combat. esp cuz it takes up all the energy

@Virdo.1540 said:

Ye shield, which requires an wasted weapon slot+an trait for being able to cleanse a bit for way too high energy costsstaff .... is even worse than shield now

and ventari isnt a good legend for wvw/pvp to do some cleansing while in combat. esp cuz it takes up all the energy

Yah....It’s expensive the cleanse :/ i rarely use it actually and the elite it’s impossible lvl...