Looking Ahead to Spring, Summer, and the Future

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This "The episode’s environment will focus on capturing and defending territories in a PvE map, using objectives similar to WvW to drive enemies back, defeat familiar foes, and maximize the potential for rewards. You’ll also tackle a new Strike Mission with a different spin on gameplay mechanics." NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

So way long ago in an expansion thread, I said they were up against a cost investment from players, since you had to buy both expansions, and expecting anyone to buy three was too much. Then many months later they made it buy pof and get hot free...which opened up for an expansion but I must confess I didn't think we were actually going to GET one.

Can't wait. I don't particularly love the idea of Cantha but a whole heck of a lot of my friends do, and I like seeing them happy, so bring it on!

I had the same reaction as someone up above, btw. Festivals, yadda yadda, pvp/wvw yadda cool, but yadda, new episode, yadda yadda. upcoming exp...wait,. what?!

Edit: from someone who quit a year ago or so, going to another game from our discord when I posted (guess who's comin' back):WAITWATThat's kitten Cantha.THAT'S KITTEN CANTHA

I am looking forward to the legendary ring in wvw i hope they keep that up. I want to see how the latest nerfs plays into what we can guess are new elite spec. i love to know how long off before they talk about it one way or another. I think i have a good ideal what ele may get but i could be wrong i guess that part of the fun.

What an amazing update!! Thank you for the communication Anet. I saw the Twitter post first which led me to your blog post, and I love the animated version of that art! With the bell swinging under the bridge, I could just imagine the tolling sound it would make, meaning "Calling all players...we have something epic to tell you....". Basically the Canthan dinner bell. COME AND GET IT!

I know there are people that wanted to go somewhere new for the next expansion, but for me and I'm sure a lot of other players that never actually played GW1, Cantha IS somewhere new, and I am beyond excited!!