So... CANTHA? Would you like to explore Cantha in the next expansion!?

Cyrin.1035

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?? I'm coming back on gw2 after 5-6 years without really playing it, and still no Cantha ? This need to be fixed please guys. We know creating new designs and maps takes time and resources, but as a big lover of the first guild wars as many others, I think this part of the world is crucial and we should definitely have a look and see how it changed and evolved. I mean, who wouldn't want to see what happened of the Jade Sea ? How the new Kaineng city looks like ?It's basically where human life began on the continent and could give us awesome story content.We don't have any news from them since hundred years, and since we defeated Zhaitan nothing should prevent us from going there again.GW has always been one of my favourite mmo, not only because I met awesome friends playing it, but also because it kinda had three hearts beating during Prophecies, Factions and Nightfall campaigns. Eye of the North made these hearts get cold for them to travel through the pantheon until guild wars 2, but now that we've warmed them up, they need to go back to the source.Also, think about all the awesome designs and new skins etc Cantha would bring us