What's your favorite flavor text/dialogue of Guild Wars 2 open world?

There are so many I enjoy. I think the one that comes to mind off the bat is the little asura message bot that follows people around @ Soren Draa in Metrica Province delivering silly messages from asurans to the various asurans in the area. I really enjoy being able to follow the NPCs around and get a little intro to the region. (DEL-X99)

My SO recently introduced the .... terrible, terrible in game fanfic to troll me.... while facepalmy it's also absolutely hilarious...

I love the Skritt, they often have fun things to say. Thunderhead Peaks probably has my favourite (chain of) dialogue. I don't want to spoil it since it's practically a small story.

Least favourite would be anything that's said in central Rata Sum. Golem uprising can't come soon enough. (JUST. MOVE. ALONG. ALREADY!)

Honorable mention (since it's from a dungeon, not open world) goes to Kudu, who said "You realize I have a small army of golems on my side" when I was knocking his door with a party of four necromancers + turret support. Gods bless your toasters!

Grothmar"Fill the emptiness in your life with local merchandise!""Bargains! Discounts! Meaningless violence! Belligerent merchants!""Hey, bleed on this, will ya? The ones with bloodstains always sell for more.""Extra skritt polish makes this armor extra shiny!"

The Hinterlabs progenies are awesome too:1-"Hey, Yotta, your mama's IQ is so low, she thinks norn cows go "moot.""2-"Oh, yeah? Your mama's IQ is so low, she thinks "crafting" is something you do on the "criver.""1-"Well, your mama's IQ is so low, she thinks sylvari and golems are precious metals."2-"Your mama's IQ is so low, she thinks Blood Legion is something you should see a doctor about."1-"Your mama's IQ is so low, she thinks "elemental" is four letters in the middle of the alphabet."2-"Your mama's IQ is so low, she thinks a golemancer is what you get when you ask a golemquestion."

I've always liked this discussion in Soren Draa.

Genius (1): Did you get that "you know what" we need back at the "you know where?"Genius (2): I can't talk about it here. I'm expecting “you know who" to come by any minute.Genius (1): Okay. I'll be back at "you know where" doing "you know what” until "you know when."