[Suggestion] Warclaw in PvE jump to target w/edge boost up

Before I give this suggestion let me say that I know that the Warclaw was designed as a WvW mount. No need to restate that, doing so IMHO is trolling.

Since so many mounts crossover in abilities I was thinking that it would be nice if in PvE the warclaw would encroach on the abilities of the Raptor but with a twist. First give the Warclaw the ability to long jump but if the target end of the jump is a cliff edge the jump software routine would calculate the jump to land right at the edge of the target cliff to which the warclaw clings to edges and climbs up. This would offer an advantage in that the warclaw would hit the target edge rather than just transverse. If the target is a narrow prominence that could be missed by a Raptor jump, the Warclaw could hit it directly. Since it would increase the use of the Warclaw, ANet would sell more skins. With this ability I can see Warclaw specific jumping puzzles being implemented.

@"kharmin.7683" said:I disagree that "many mounts overlap".

Skyscale and griffon can flyspringer and skyscale can do vertical jump/flyskyscale and skimmer hoverraptor and jackal do long leaps/sand jumpsgriffon and roller beetle have high speed to cross maps.skimmer sort of crosses over with gliding in that you can glide down with a steeper slope

Giving the warclaw a leap to target in PvE would just give players another way to use it while giving the devs an option of doing a new type of JP for it.