GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

see this thread for details of how name change contract is over priced.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/99950/name-change-is-holding-your-progress-ransom#latest

tldr; account comes with 5 char slots. to rename all 5 char slots with name change contracts costs more than the price of the game - which comes with 5 name selections.

suggestions: -

make name change contracts initiate an account wide name selection for all characters

make name change bundles ie make them cheaper in bulk.

gift them as anniversary presents

or failing that please could we have a sale on names changes. 7 for the price of 1 would do the trick :3 .

Please stop releasing sub par gem items.

The glacial tool set was terrible. Not only were the glyphs terrible, the animations made them inferior to other tools. If your going to release new tools, please make sure the animations and the amount they collect per click is on par with current tools (Unbound, Volatile, Skyscale). You lost a 6000 gem purchase from my fiance and I alone.

We can swap a bad glyph, we can not replace the bad default speed/collection. Without a set we would use (quality of life issues), we just avoided all items in the set. I like to buy at least one new thing a week...

Please increase the quality of the gem items.

I realize that you probably get a lot of requests like this & that it's just my bad timing, but just in case...I just bought another character slot yesterday, my tenth, & now here today you've put them on sale. :anguished:If it's at all possible, a 200 gem credit would be really appreciated.

On topic, I'd like to see home instance harvesting nodes on sale.Thank you.

I'd LOVE to see purchasable Old Lion's Arch Pass once LWS1 missions come back and also waiting for Enchanted Dragon Crown Package to return to gem store again. According to wiki those haven't been around since 8 months (meanwhile, for some reason, Bat Wings are up for a MONTH already and are available literally almost at any time).Please take my request into consideration :)

● Phoenix Firewings backpack and glider● Soul Reaver Wings backpack and glider● Round sunglasses permanently on sale● Small utility leather backpack● Wide range of quivers backpacks● More mount skins● Mercenary slots for a pi team● Baseball caps● Scarves● Hoodies● Soul Reaver Sword● Mutant/Hybrid Outfits such as ninja turtles

• Dragon wing backpack with jumping animation. Folded when ooc and semi extended while in combat. Dyeable ofc! Preferably inspired by Adolescent Aurenes Wingren!I'd gladly pay 1000 gems for those!

• Mini Ascended Aurene!

• Faces, horns, fur patterns, hairstyles.... Let me unlock it with gems and then I'd be able to use them right away when creating a new character or by a makeover kit.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

Please bring back weapon vouchers! I NEED a storm bow for my ranger!