[Expansion #3 and beyond] What's the next expansion seller for you?

Lonami.2987

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for the PvP option: "New Player versus Player instanced mode (Guild vs Guild, King of the Hill, Capture the Flag, Battle Royale, etc)"

I know that PvP already exits in game with an auto boost to level 80, but I'd like to see it introduced as a natural, but required, part of a player's progression. I think if group PvP was added as say, a Heart or something similar, at regular levels starting at level 10 & again every 10 levels or so, then more players would just naturally get involved in some form of PvP. Once a player reaches max level, if they never PvP again that's fine, but at least they will have experienced it & who knows, maybe even enjoyed it enough to try it again from time to time.

I'm not at all good at PvP, not in any game that I've ever played but, once thrown / forced in there, I really enjoy it. I love the excitement, the fear, the rush, the laughs.

All that said, because I haven't been forced by this game's mechanics & because I'm naturally intimidated by PvP, I haven't tried it at all since starting to play just over a year ago...