Please let the new expansion spec for rangers be the Bunny Thumper!

Criminal.5627

It could be the tank build or what ever but it would be fun to have hammers and combined attacks with pets be a thing that allows superior control over foes than what we have now... also Bunny thumpers were one of the fun builds from gw1!Any ways, guys and gals start your speculations of what is to come!

I once made a warden concept that focusses ON CC and barrier and let's your pet transform into some Form of ranged casting tool similar to ventari tablet.

Although it was made with a double mace design (I am more on the one handed weapon camp than the big boi two handers due to the possible combinatorics one handlers provide).It could certainly be designed with hammer too.

@Revolution.5409 said:We need an elite spec that allows us to do Aoe damage and the reworking of the class mechanic into something that allows him to work well even inside zerg.Damage Aoe and CC for me so should our future elite spec be.

We need it but we also won't get it

Druid is nothing but heals and is the worst team healer in wvw

Soulbeast can share unique buffs with their party but the durations are so low that no one cares

Whatever we get will seem good on paper when teased but will fail to perform IRL

Anet's free to prove me wrong at any time but they're 0 for 2 so far

@Substance E.4852 said:

@Revolution.5409 said:We need an elite spec that allows us to do Aoe damage and the reworking of the class mechanic into something that allows him to work well even inside zerg.Damage Aoe and CC for me so should our future elite spec be.

We need it but we also won't get it

Druid is nothing but heals and is the worst team healer in wvw

Soulbeast can share unique buffs with their party but the durations are so low that no one cares

Whatever we get will seem good on paper when teased but will fail to perform IRL

Anet's free to prove me wrong at any time but they're 0 for 2 so far

This new balance team is releasing important updates, they really want to balance everything, in the future I do not exclude a reworking of Druid or Slb himself.I will say nonsense, but if the Slb buffs could be shared with 10 people and our weapons hit more than 3 targets more easily Slb could find a place more easily in the WvsW team.Druid is instead a problem as far as WvsW is concerned, it will never be part of zergs, it is a specific date for Ranger to let him have places in Raid and FoT, before HoT Ranger was useless in all pve content.