I feel like some Revenant trait options are weak and on the same level as a Minor.

Yasai.3549

Retaliatory Evasion (Retribution Master Row 2) - Gain Retaliation on Dodge.

• This is so weak. Even if it synergizes well with Vicious Reprisal, it's so weak considering there are better dodge traits in the game.
  • In fact, if one doesn't even run Jalis, this is the ONLY trait which reliably gains Retaliation to be used with Viscious Reprisal, making both picks pretty useless alone and extremely mediocre together.

Aggressive Agility (Devastation Adept Row 1) - Remove Immobilize on Movement skill

• Main issue : too situational, with no secondary benefit like Warrior's Sprint (Warrior Discipline Adept Row 2)
  • Low usage rate : The cooldowns which have been added to most mobility skills over time causes this trait to have a very low frequency of activation, and even less use if yu do not encounter alot of Immobilizes.
  • Costly to use, especially with Mallyx and Shiro because their Movement skills had their Energy costs increased again.

Battle Scarred (Devastation Adept Row 3) - Gain 5 Stacks of Battle Scars upon using a Heal skill

• Extremely weak compared to the other two traits in the Adept tier
  • Completely overshadowed by Thrill of Combat (Devastation Master Row 3) and Dance of Death (Devastation Grandmaster Row 3) due to how both also aid in generation of Battle Scars, at a higher frequency and doesn't cost a Cooldown to use.

These three traits plus Vicious Reprisal need a look at imo, because of how badly they fit into builds as well as their ineffective usage for Revenant builds.There probably are more traits but these stick out like a sore thumb because of how much I have been using Retribution and Devastation lately, and honestly the Devastation rework is a near pass, bordering a failure.

Retribution also needs a rework as well because it has alot of stupid traits like :

Spiritual Reckoning which forces players to toggle an Elite which Revenants generally do not use due to how they need to use their Energy for other more important utilities not to mention to fuel their Weapon skills.To add insult to injury : it also has an ICD for some reason.

Planar Protection and Close Quarters directly conflicting with each other, both being Anti-Ranged Pressure traits, but both stacked in the same Adept tier. (Why ever pick Close Quarters when yu could use Planar Protection to not only block enemy projectiles but also weaken melee enemies?)

@Clownmug.8357 said:Let them rework Retribution and you'll end up with retaliation orbs or some other half-baked gimmick.

If yu ask me all they have to do is to make Retribution about Dodging and Retaliation.

Base 25% Endurance Regen is good, we can already use this.

Make Retaliatory Evasion Minor Master.

Make Determined Resolution (Minor Grandmaster) work off Retaliation instead.

Close Quarters is stupid and should be reworked.

Make it something similar to Reckless Dodge and deal damage at the end of a dodge if the player has Retaliation.

I personally want old Eye for an Eye back.Replace Retaliatory Evasion's Master slot with old Eye for and Eye under a different name.(Old Eye for an Eye was the trait which taunted the target which disabled yu)

This would be perfect for Retribution.

@Yasai.3549 said:

@Clownmug.8357 said:Let them rework Retribution and you'll end up with retaliation orbs or some other half-baked gimmick.

If yu ask me all they have to do is to make Retribution about Dodging and Retaliation.

Base 25% Endurance Regen is good, we can already use this.

Make Retaliatory Evasion Minor Master.

Make Determined Resolution (Minor Grandmaster) work off Retaliation instead.

Close Quarters is stupid and should be reworked.

Make it something similar to Reckless Dodge and deal damage at the end of a dodge if the player has Retaliation.

I personally want old Eye for an Eye back.Replace Retaliatory Evasion's Master slot with old Eye for and Eye under a different name.(Old Eye for an Eye was the trait which taunted the target which disabled yu)

This would be perfect for Retribution.

I like all that except the Determined Resolution change. Don't want to give up near permanent -15% damage with Fireworks runes + Brutal Momentum.