[BoB] Brotherhood of Bogans, Large 18+ Australian/Oceanic Social PVX guild [NA] [MAG] RECRUITING - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[BoB] Brotherhood of Bogans, Large 18+ Australian/Oceanic Social PVX guild [NA] [MAG] RECRUITING

1235>

Comments

• Our wvw fight group is looking for core positions for regular sunday, monday and thursday runs 8pm-10.30pm
    Healbrands, meddi scrappers, scrouges/reapers, heralds/revs, weaver/tempests.

Guild in general is still wide open for all aussies and kiwis looking for a new stable home

• Hi
    Aussie here, looking for guild

• Hi,
    Can i get an invite to join up?

• Playing from Japan on an EU realm, considering transferring to an NA realm just so I can play with people at my timezone.

• Hi,

Any chance i can get an invite, just moved across to maguma to jion an Oz guild

• MELORD.5013MELORD.5013 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 21, 2020

@Oracle.3281 said:
    Hi,

@Oracle.3281 said:
    Hi,

https://discord.gg/hXuYpvh they will sort u out

Clouding is More funn than zerging

• I am super-interested <3

• No need to play alone in oceanic times

Make our home, your home today

Bump pumpp

• Dralor.3701Dralor.3701 Member ✭✭✭

I keep weird hours and only on 1-2 days a week but interested if you guys still recruiting. WvW only.

Playing forever (can’t even say how long!). Spell breaker, cele scourge (could easily do staff weaver), Dps ranger or DD. All full ascended.

Could probably build a healing scrapper Druid or fb without trouble I don’t mind playing support.

• Hi there ! I'm quite new to this game, and I need a little guidance for raids and other contents. May i join your guild and hope to learn something and also to make new friends ? Thanks btw

BoB is always open for new pips just jump in https://discord.gg/hXuYpvh they will sort you out

BoB is always open

• BoB is always open
    New
    Old
    Doesn't matter

Come join us today for the true blue Aussie spirit.

• Make our home, your home today

• Gday mate could i join your guild,got alot of spare time now

• Make our home, your home

Let our Aussie spirit lift you in these troubling times.

• Hey I was wondering if BoB was still recruiting? Been playing for a few years. I live in Sydney and I've been wanting to get into the game more by switching to an NA server and it'd be great to have a guild in my timezone.

• Hi there grouchybhaal.4275

I recently started playing and my Wife is a LONG time player (Since GW1 was released)
    We are based in NZ and looking for a guild.

• grouchybhaal.4275grouchybhaal.4275 Member ✭✭✭

Can sort you both out, will organise an invite tonight

• Thanks, the mrs is Talerin.2375

BoB is always open :)

Come join the rest of Australia and New Zealand... Join BoB today

• kenny.7236kenny.7236 Member ✭✭

Hi, playing in similar time slots & interested in joining.

• Hey grouchy got room form my noobyness? You sent me an invite many months ago but I went with another krew and lost interest with the game a little while after that. Now it would seem you are probably the only and best Aus/ NZ option.

"The cause of many troubles"

• Will send the invite as soon as I can :)

• Make our home, your home today

• No need to be alone in this game or these time... Let Bob help you out

• Bhaal, [BOB] looks awesome. I would love to join for the entire PVx experience. Im in GMT +8 so guild timings are much closer as well. Please send me an invite.

• Lest we forget

• Any chance of this noob from South Australia getting an invite. Played a few years ago and had a blast but my guild moved to BDO and I didn't like that game. Keen to get back in and bought HoT & PoF the other day. Cheers

• Got any space for a man looking to get back into the game after 2 years? Currently lost and lonely, looking to get into some PvP and WvW for the first time.

• JaxiusSimba.9518JaxiusSimba.9518 Member
    edited May 1, 2020

Hey, Kiwi looking for some guild action jaxiusSimba.9518 . Never been in a guild, so I struggle with some of the hard stuff. Keen to learn and participate in anything that's going. Casual PvX . Im a lvl 80 Slyvari and just purchased Path of Fire as I was sick of not having a mount :-)
    Cheerz

Make our home, your home today

Still going strong... Come make a home with us today

Still open, still active, still awesome

Love too see you soon

• Hello looking to join, been playing since Gw1/Gw2 beta and im from Sydney. Recently started playing again from inactivity.

• Hello, may I join? Started and have been an active player for the past 1.5 months. Based in Sydney

Still open and accepting new members

• Lynxdragon.3584Lynxdragon.3584 Member

@grouchybhaal.4275 Aucklander here would like an invite please. Also know a few other kiwis id like to pressure into joining lol.