Mastery Point Count

I noticed a couple months ago that I was stuck at a certain number of mastery points, even though I had acquired several more. I did not contact support but waited a few days and sure enough, they finally showed up. I was happy, no need to contact support. However, this has happened again. I have been stuck at 199 for about 3 weeks? and I have acquired 2? mastery points since then, however these have not shown up as of yet. I know I'm not crazy, I've been trying to break that 199 mark for some time! LOL

As said above, the big number (Mastery Rank) shows the mastery points you already spent on unlocking individual mastery levels in the hero panel. The mastery points you collected while exploring, finishing certain achievements, etc. go into the pool of Available Points which do not appear anywhere outside the hero panel.You will pass 200 the next time you unlock a mastery level, don't worry.

However, you already must be familiar with how masteries work, based on the fact that you have quite a few of them unlocked at rank 199. So, if the issue is that your rank stays the same after spending points on a mastery level, that's definitely a bug and you should report it. I doubt that's the case, though.