Bug in Darkrime Delves story instance

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cronos.6532 said:

@YtseJam.9784 said:ugh just got this, dunno what to do, stay, leave? any recommendations?

Leave.

@Randulf.7614 said:Hope we don't have to rerun the instance... I mean I enjoyed it, but it was long and I don't want to have to repeat it again just to progress

You can access the instance again from Eye of the North, through Aurene.

Ah thank you

@"Fire Attunement.9835" said:We found a late-breaking bug that could put strain on the entire server when triggered in the Darkrime Delves story instance, so we are temporarily locking the instance while the fix makes its way to the live servers.

Thanks for the info.

It seems you disabled more than just the Darkrime Delves story instance, because, when I now try to enter my home instance in Divinity's Reach I also get "InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624" and can not enter, or I get a complete disconnect and after login my character is then moved from Salma-entry to Plaza of Dwayna.

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:We found a late-breaking bug in the Darkrime Delves story instance that could block encounter progress. We're currently working on a fix and will have it to you as soon as we can.

Yeah, I'm getting a permission denied error while trying to enter the instance. Thank you guys for keeping us updated and letting us know! We're thankful to have you guys as devs because you're on top of it! Thank you!

I don't get a disconnect after the fight with almorra I just get a big old client freeze - it doesn't even crash to desktop I have to force it, have left it for ten mins on one of the attempts.

For you others who are d/cing or client freezing after Almorra fight, have you fully downloaded the game yet or are there still files left to install? Just curious if the fixed file is "yet to be downloaded" or something weird...

@"Nayaru.4716" said:I don't get a disconnect after the fight with almorra I just get a big old client freeze - it doesn't even crash to desktop I have to force it, have left it for ten mins on one of the attempts.

For you others who are d/cing or client freezing after Almorra fight, have you fully downloaded the game yet or are there still files left to install? Just curious if the fixed file is "yet to be downloaded" or something weird...

Nope, my game is fully downloaded. I get disconnected right at the end. I can even see the film icon over my character's head (the one you see over other players when they're viewing a cutscene) for a few seconds before it disconnects me and it doesn't count the instance as being finished.