EU guild System Of law(SoL) is recruiting pvp/WvW on NA server

Ghost.7032

EU guild System Of Law (SoL) is recruiting!

After a long break we decided to come back.Most of us are ex hardcore fight members such as GD, RG, TA and more....Currently we are on Yaks Bend (NA) server.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for eu members or NA members that are willing to raid during eu time.For those who dont have any experience yet in fight guilds and are willing to join will be trained by our well skilled commanders in trainings.

Contact our guild leader in game about server transfering

Requierments:

You need to be +18

Willing to fight outnumbert.

Be respectful.

Atleast must have 1 support class and - 1 dps class the rest can be random classes.

Teamwork highly recommand if you chase enemies or do your own thing during raids you'll be kicked out.

Only english

Flexable change class if need it in worst situations.

What can we offer for you?

You will be trained by well skilled fight commanders, tips, advise and different play styles such as roaming and havoc.Also builds can be asked by our commanders if you need help to set one up and to train it. Otherwise feel free which one is comfortable for yourself.

Access to materials you need to upgrade your armor or wepeons in our guild bank.Acces siege only for commanders if you wish to become one.

Whats our goal?

Samething as we always have done. Fight outnumbert, to changelle us self that others can or say impossible. Go nuts and have fun.Nothing is impossible.

Raid days and timezone will be private spoken in the guild.

Contact

Guild leader:Ghost.7032

Greetings

@Boris Jp.8052 said:I can't believe this.. you are making my day now ghost.

I've running with you guys before!Totally intrested! I will check if i can try to transfer today so we can go hardcore again! Can't wait!

Welcome back guys!

Hey Boris!

Long time no see it has been a long time.

I am glad that your still playing gw2.We are also excited and trilled to be back.

We will be focusing again for hard fights as the old days. Same style as RG and TA.

I will let you know when the trainings comes up. I will send you aswell the discord link.

Glad to have you back with us!