Where do I find my mount

You should be able to summon the mount using the default mount key. This will work outside combat, although there are a few locations where mounts aren't allowed.

You can first get a mount when you finish the first part of Path Of Fire. During this instance you get to ride a raptor. To get the raptor permanently you must fill the renown heart within the story instance. At that point, you can summon the mount using the default mount key. I strongly recommend that you assign a hotkey to each different mount as you obtain them.

To see if you have unlocked the Raptor, open your Hero panel and go to the Mastery Tab (bottom tab). Under Path of Fire masteries, the Raptor mastery will be unlocked if the mount is unlocked. If it is not unlocked, then you have not obtained a permanent mount yet.

Flying mounts are the skysckale and the griffon. They are premium mounts and I think you need at least the raptor and springer to get either. Both have their own collection and either PoF story completed (griffon) or all at least access to all LW 4 episodes.Details are on the linked wiki page. Both are optional but especially the skyscale is a great convenience.

Probably you got the rented ones. You can get the first one for free, which is the raptor by starting the PoF story, and the rest can be acquired without doing the story. However, you need some gold to get them iirc for Springer, Skimmer and Jackal.

Flying mounts like Griffon and Skyscale, you have to finish the story lines for PoF and LS4 respectively to unlock the achievement collections. Easiest to get would be the Griffon if you have the gold. Griffon can be done in a few hours. Skyscale can take weeks or a month because of time gated stuff.

Warclaw mount can only be acquired by playing WvW.