New main menu theme

Anet, isn't the time for a new main menu theme? For months we aren't on the "path of fire" anymore, we are more likely on the path of ice, hunting down a different enemy. I know this isn't an expansion, but a new main menu theme for this season is needed. The current theme is mostly specific to desert, and now we are in the mountains. What do you say, staff and players, shall we get a new menu theme? Since we got a new launcher art right there, why not a new cool theme?

@Dante.1763 said:

@coso.9173 said:Yeah we have been asking since ls5 started. They don't seem to care though. It's not like making a simple background and a theme music takes more than a few days...

Do we know that? Theyve mentioned its actually a major pain to change it in the past cause yay spaghetti code.

Well they have to learn how to change it. Last time was a few years ago for pof. They can't use that excuse for everything

Just look for the assets and recolor them to pale blue, and we are done, the desert theme immediately becomes a frost theme. ;P

it would be totally awesome if next time, rather than just changing the background theme, they actually improve the selection layout, it's a pain when having more than ~8 characters.

If nothing else I'd like them to at the very least revert the menu to the original, I really do dislike the current theme. The lighting does weird things to my characters appearance and the music is boring. As for the difficulties that arise with the the pervasive existential horror that is the game's code, I'm going to be frank, I don't care this time. They've changed it multiple times now, they can do it again.

Hi everyone,I like to see the another theme in character selection screen for something more like icebrood saga.Back in the day i loved to ear HoT theme while was logging...feels epic! ?When you guys changed the client patch for HoT and after PoF you are so changed character selection screen and music theme.Can you please considering this suggestion? ? thank you!