Fractal relics?

I already have "Fractal God" and I have close to 50k relics. Is there anything useful I can be doing with those?

I know how to use the search function on the forums. And I understand this was asked before. The answer that was given in the past was "save them for Fractal God". I already have that. I was wondering if anyone figured out anything useful to do with them.

Nice! I still have a lot to progress, only at Savant. I’m guessing you have the Omnipotion already.

Could be some ways to turn them into gold I guess. Buy the 2 Clovers each day, make tier 1 Leggys and sell them. Requires some work though.

Buy trinkets and stuff, and salvage for a chance for those Recycle items sold for a lot of gold on the TP. (Used for that fractal recycle achievement).

@"Xentera.4560" said:I already have "Fractal God" and I have close to 50k relics. Is there anything useful I can be doing with those?

I know how to use the search function on the forums. And I understand this was asked before. The answer that was given in the past was "save them for Fractal God". I already have that. I was wondering if anyone figured out anything useful to do with them.

Buying and selling rebreather recipe sheets? Can't think of anything else off the tophttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/BUY-4373#vendor11

• 2 weeks later...