GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Can you please add again Rox's Quiver Set to the gemstore? The last time it was offered was in July last year for 3 days only and I was not able to play the game at that time. Please add it if u can, fire quiver is on the Gem Store for months now, time for a change.. Tnx in advance, and stay safe.. <3

Since, I'm not seeing any signs of my mercenaries request/suggestions whatsoever; is it possible for you guys to create some sort of mini game to be able to use at least one other of our characters as a duo please.I would really really like to pair up my characters.I have purposely create them so in order for each one to have a partner.It would make the game a lot more fun imo.

Not all of us have a strong desire to be in a guild.Then there's that little fact that you can't just get another player on demand.Some of us prefer to roam with a team of our own who will always be there for you.

I mean, it's fun to Dragonstand with loads of people occasionally, but sometimes I just want my own character partner to fight along side me.Please ANet.

@"WolfHeart.1256" said:Will it ever be possible to have a Wolf or Wolf Pup mini added. We have quite a large selection of animals available, except the Wolf. I'd really love to see this in the game or gem store. Thanks!

Any thoughts on this? At the very least, can we have a returning Garm on the Gem Store?https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Garm

@Stelawrat.6589 said:I realize that you probably get a lot of requests like this & that it's just my bad timing, but just in case...I just bought another character slot yesterday, my tenth, & now here today you've put them on sale. :anguished:If it's at all possible, a 200 gem credit would be really appreciated.

On topic, I'd like to see home instance harvesting nodes on sale.Thank you.

Thank you for putting the Home Instance Harvesting Nodes on sale today. But what a difference a week makes... the fall of the CAD vs the USD, together with the shaky financial situation for everyone right now, makes what would have been a fun purchase then, seem like an irresponsible one now.

I know at some point in the future, you'll put them on sale again, hopefully when Covid-19 is long behind us all & I'll be sure to take advantage then. :)

@Stelawrat.6589 said:

@Stelawrat.6589 said:I realize that you probably get a lot of requests like this & that it's just my bad timing, but just in case...I just bought another character slot yesterday, my tenth, & now here today you've put them on sale. :anguished:If it's at all possible, a 200 gem credit would be really appreciated.

On topic, I'd like to see home instance harvesting nodes on sale.Thank you.

Thank you for putting the Home Instance Harvesting Nodes on sale today. But what a difference a week makes... the fall of the CAD vs the USD, together with the shaky financial situation for everyone right now, makes what would have been a fun purchase then, seem like an irresponsible one now.

I know at some point in the future, you'll put them on sale again, hopefully when Covid-19 is long behind us all & I'll be sure to take advantage then. :)

Just to clarify, for myself personally, financially, it wouldn't be the smartest decision to part with the money now. For others who are able to, I know that they'll really enjoy the great deals Anet is providing for them with these sales. Kudos to Anet. o/

Me and many of my friends would love it if we could get an armor skin for females that is just a high heel pump. Maybe similar to the heels in the Wedding outfit. They could be a gemstore purchase and have sparkling glittering effects or maybe leave sparkly foot trails where you walk. There honestly are not a lot of nice shoes for females if you just want a cute little high heel (Only the Aurora Shoes armor skin) and the option to have a nice high heel without anything on the legs is very hard with armor skins. Maybe they could be something along the lines of a GW2 meets Wizzard of Oz and be Ruby Slippers, or maybe even based on the trophy item "Pair of Queen Jennah's Shoes"?

A Cape for traveler. Simple fabric with no pattern, maybe a bit worn off at the fringe the garment. important : Add a fitting hood as a helmet skin and a "hood off" variant as shoulder skin.I think almost every roleplayer in this game would buy and wear these!!!The rp community want such simple things so badly for years. pleaseeeee make it happen! !! !

example: Image

We are way overdue for new Skyscale mounts. We now have Starlight everything including outfits and backpacks. Please include the Starlight Skyscale in the next patch to complete the set. It's a glaring omission currently.

I also want to quote my previous idea. Note that a lot of us are wanting dye-able scaled dragon wings. Please see my Dye-able Backpack Upgrade idea. This would allow you to profit on the work required for the update.

@Josiah.2967 said:New IdeaExo-Suit Dragon Wings Backpack and Glider. (Think the hologram wings)_

• They would be bigger than the current hologram wings
  • The backpack and glider would be dye-able
  • They would flap as a backpiece (like current hologram wings)Optional (Have a little trail while they flap)

I bet a lot of people would buy this.___

Skyscale skins to complete the set.1.) Exo-Suit2.) Primeval3.) Starlight

Dye-able Backpack Upgrade (250 gems). Upgrade dye-able backpack-glider combinations so the backpack is also dye-able. I would buy this for multiple Backpack-Glider combos including Skeleton Wings.

Exo-Suit Tool Kit.Premium Way Point Pass: Free way-points for life. (1000 gems, character specific)Reusable Revive Orb: I am not sure why I want this.

Please upgrade shared inventory spaces to 32 slots. This is a quick way to make money. Right now I find it visually unpleasant to have mix-matched rows of inventory slots.