Cragstead - Hiralyn — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Cragstead - Hiralyn

With the latest update I noticed something rather sad in Cragstead, the disapearance of the npc Hiralyn. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hiralyn
Many of you will probably don't remember, but many years back Anet placed the npc there as an homage to a player, Alexandra, who sadly passed away during childbirth.
I may never have been able to meet said player ingame, but I was touched that Anet kept her memory alive ingame and for me that was a sign how good our community was and I always went to pay my respect whenever I came to the instance.

But now, only her rabbits remain.

I hope this was just an unfortunate side effect of the altered instance because of the latest LS episode and that she can be returned to her rightfull place.

Tagged:

Comments

• Hope she will return soon

• TheGrimm.5624TheGrimm.5624 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sirius Lemuria Draconis.7864 said:
    With the latest update I noticed something rather sad in Cragstead, the disapearance of the npc Hiralyn. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hiralyn
    Many of you will probably don't remember, but many years back Anet placed the npc there as an homage to a player, Alexandra, who sadly passed away during childbirth.
    I may never have been able to meet said player ingame, but I was touched that Anet kept her memory alive ingame and for me that was a sign how good our community was and I always went to pay my respect whenever I came to the instance.

But now, only her rabbits remain.

I hope this was just an unfortunate side effect of the altered instance because of the latest LS episode and that she can be returned to her rightfull place.

Well done.

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:
    Thanks for saying something. You're right, she was not supposed to disappear! We found her–she'll be back in a future build.

Nicely done.

Envy the Madman his musing when Death comes to make fools of us all.
    De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.
    TheGrimm PoTBS/GW1/WAR/Rift/GW2/MWO/ESO/WoT/WoW/D2/Civ6/CU/AoC/NW