[NA] Looking for a guild on Crystal Desert.

Seirus.8934

As the title says, I am a new player, seeking a guild on the Crystal Desert server. Before GW2 I played WoW for fourteen years, however Blizzard has turned their back on their core fanbase and I no longer wish to be involved with them. Looking for a casual or semi casual guild to show me around Tyria and make me more familiar with the game and it's many features and mechanics. I started playing the game four and a half weeks ago, currently I am a mastery lvl 5 ranger specced into soulbeast. I have the raptor mount only and I'm currently working my way through the HoT story to unlock more mastery paths. I am thirty years old, and based in the central time zone. Looking for a mix of PvE and PvP content, but mainly PvE.

Hi there!Just wanted to let you know for PvE content server doesn't matter as everything is based on megaserver split between NA and EU! If you'd like, you can take a look at my guild at www.remnantsofhope.com! You'd always be welcomed to transfer servers to ours if you're ever interested in WvW!

We have a diverse player base of helpful people ranging from veterans to new and returning players, and we have a full list of events we run throughout the week.Some of the things we offer are:• PvE events including (but not limited to) map completion, HP trains, PvE grab bags, fractals (beginning and beyond), jump puzzles, and we're gathering a raid team!• PvP events (sPvP and WvW (must be on Tarnished Coast for WvW)• RP events• Active Discord• Friendly, helpful, and inclusive community

Have a great day!