I played Kamikaze Holo and it can be quite glorious and dangerous

Dirame.8521

Just as much as I blew people up, I also blew myself up until I learned not to play it like a normal Holosmith. So many things can go wrong when you fail your burst but when you play it right, it just blows your opponent out of the water.

https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Holosmith_-_Kamikaze_Holo

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PeQAQlJw+YMsLWJO8W+veA-zZoLjMLg4TABHA

The good times;

the bad times;The one that got away

I forgot to heal

Fail....just fail

If you play it, hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

I’ve been trying something similar and is quite fun hahaha

I don’t think that can be competitive, but is really fun, so worthy to try and U can give a big surprise with a potential 18k hit even if the 1/3 of self sacrifice can be so punishing and can Fail the hit because the aoe is not that big x)

@ApaWanka.2698 said:I’ve been trying something similar and is quite fun hahaha

I don’t think that can be competitive, but is really fun, so worthy to try and U can give a big surprise with a potential 18k hit even if the 1/3 of self sacrifice can be so punishing and can Fail the hit because the aoe is not that big x)

If you get good at it. You can play it competitively. You just have to know when to go all in.

@Samug.6512 said:Looks very fun, I'm definitely gonna try this in WvW to pick up a few targets.If I may have a few comments about your gameplay - you are not using your F1 at all, and it's 2s stun - so the same amount of movement lockdown as net shot.

You are right. I could have easily comboed it with Holo Shockwave or chained it after rocket turret.

@Dirame.8521 said:

@ApaWanka.2698 said:I’ve been trying something similar and is quite fun hahaha

If you get good at it. You can play it competitively. You just have to know when to go all in.

Even then I dont think so. Its surprisingly hard to get an enemy to stay close enough to be blown up, and once you pull it off once, theyll know to avoid it.

It’s too foreseeable to be competitive. It’s really telegraphed if your opponent know what to spect.

First time, it works..... second time as soon as the enemy see the blue icon of overheat is easy to avoid.

May work in silver or low gold but as soon as U go up on the ladder, the enemy’s are not that easy to trick with an slow hit as this and can punish you harder after.

Don’t get me wrong, is a fun build to play, but U will never see it at AT x)

@ApaWanka.2698 said:It’s too foreseeable to be competitive. It’s really telegraphed if your opponent know what to spect.

First time, it works..... second time as soon as the enemy see the blue icon of overheat is easy to avoid.

May work in silver or low gold but as soon as U go up on the ladder, the enemy’s are not that easy to trick with an slow hit as this and can punish you harder after.

Don’t get me wrong, is a fun build to play, but U will never see it at AT x)

That's if you just activate it and don't set it up. The whole reason why it works in this current state is because you got plenty of ways to pin someone down with CC.

With good timing, patience and SKILL, you can nail it every single time.