NA [TYRS] Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Banrigh.5932

Our NEW BLOOD CAMPAIGN has been quite successful, allowing us to meet like-minded players through these forums in the past few days.

We have an open door to those who play for fun, may have a bit of MMO or D&D tabletop PnP background, and/or served their country with pride and dignity, as long as you follow our guild rules and are all about the NO DRAMA.

We believe that the quality player must be more then game-smart, but people-smart. NEW BLOOD is always welcome with OPEN ARMS. As is the returning player. Casual is king in Tyrs. You have the run of the place.

Having fun, helping others have fun. That's what Tyrs Paladium is about.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Chaos.9741" said:I do have a question about the guild. What time zone is the guild mostly active in and when do events normally start?

hi Chaos! we are active all throughout the day and evening... we're all over the country, including Canada..... though most folks are on in the evenings - that whole "adulting and jobs and such" thing :) events usually start at 6pm PST / 9pm EST

Guildies are able to post GUILD RUNS in the Tyrs War Room in ANY TIME ZONE, and due to guildies on 24/7/365, and the TIGHT KNIT nature of our gaming family, you will likely have company! PLENTY of opportunity for regular scheduled runs in YOUR timezone. We have an ACTIVE guild website that will allow you to PROMOTE your favorite time zone and activities.

Welcome Chaos to Tyrs Paladium -- you're in!

You will have ALL THE HELP you'll need to learn the game. You can ask all kinds of questions on our guild forum and guildies will jump on them and you'll NEVER have to worry about elitism or egos. You'll get GOOD SOLID ANSWERS, all shaped to help you feel comfortable and enjoy the game and your new friends even more! Time to geek out and have some fun Chaos!!

dX6T2rw.gif

I am a bit older player (46) and am brand new to GW2 but have MMO experience is other games, such as SWTOR and LOTRO, and I am interested in your guild but I have a few questions before I fill out an application. I am wondering if maybe someone would be available to chat in-game sometime today.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...