Official QTFY Builds

DoM.8396

Hello everyone! I wanted to take a quick moment to post on the new forums about quanTify [qT] and our builds.

First, my name is Dominic and I am the developer of the qtfy.eu website. [qT] as a guild has been providing top tier PvE builds for awhile now and we have gained a reputation because of it.

Instead of posting our builds to each sub-thread we encourage you to visit our website. It is already time consuming to keep the website up to date and because of this we will not be posting our builds to the forums. If others in the community would like to post our builds to the respective location then we only ask that you mention where the latest updates can be found by providing a link to the build page on our website. This allows people to fact check the build posted here and ensure them that it's updated accordingly.

To reach the respective build creators please use the table below for reference:

NameIDProfession
DeathlyShadowRX.9024Thief, Mesmer
SubiSubi.8014Mesmer
LouisLuigi.8076Engineer, Ranger
KenzoKenzo.6584Engineer
FennecFennec.2961Elementalist
ContamContam.7192Elementalist
1upOneUP.3024Warrior, Guardian
DavidDavidGraham.7234Guardian
BassDrop The Bass.9516Revenant, Ranger
MoorbazanMoorbazan.3167Guardian, Engineer, Necromancer
NukyNuky.1245Revenant

We get a lot of feedback and I encourage everyone to keep it going. I have made a lot of decisions and changes based on user feedback and I do my best to respond to everyone. You can provide feedback by:

• Using our website to contact us
  • Emailing admin@qtfy.eu
  • Private message myself or anyone listed above and on our members page.

@Gailrin.1384 said:

@DoM.8396 said:Correction:Contact email is
admin@qtfy.eu

I can't seem to edit my original post and I'm not sure why.

I'm not 100% positive, but I don't think you can edit posts after the 15 minute mark.

That's what it looks like, I was reading it's going to be changed how that works. =)

• 2 years later...