Pact of Pain

otto.5684

its working. But its not like an hard condi-increase like through expertise.It increases your condi-duration AFTER calculating expertise&runes etc in.

So from standard (100% duration) ,u will get 115% duration.With full expertise etc (200% duration), u will get an 230% duration.

its like with heralds Facet of Natures-Passive. It Increases Boons by 20% after calculating concentration etc in.

Good info, but I still have a question, someone knows why in pvp when using the weapon seal that increases the duration of torment by 25% does not count in experience statistics and the increased duration will not be seen in the weapon or legend skills. . Does this stamp really work in pvp?

@Chungo.3169 said:Good info, but I still have a question, someone knows why in pvp when using the weapon seal that increases the duration of torment by 25% does not count in experience statistics and the increased duration will not be seen in the weapon or legend skills. . Does this stamp really work in pvp?

well a week ago or so, when i played last match, the +25% duration of torment could be seen.