Unable to log in, error code 3023:1012:6:350

My main account was made about 2 weeks after launch I believe. I'm assuming I flagged my account for suspicious activity though since I just came back from a 7 month hiatus and purchased a large amount of gems. Haven't heard back on my ticket yet (19 hours ago), hopefully tomorrow!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My account that is affected is a game pre-release account. I did bye 1600 gems on it a couple days ago but I also did on this 2nd account at the same time and this 2nd account has no issues. This account was made around 2 years after release. When the keys are on sale I will sometimes get 25, it is not like that is a large amount spent on gems and it is not like it is out of the norm for the account to get some. There were no large items bought or sold on the TP, unless buying the other 14 gallant skins (got 2 from the keys) for around 200gold is considered a lot, which is not a lot.

To everyone here i got my account back and this was what happened....

YiarToday at 00:05Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into your issue.

It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account we have removed the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

If you should need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us!Regards,

YiarGuild Wars 2 Support Teamhttp://help.guildwars2.com/

Day 3

Still no response. I'm going to lose an entire weekend's play time because of this ridiculous screw-up.

Sent them screenshots of statements from reddit and this thread. I suspect we all got flagged for siphoning resources from our alt accounts to our main accounts. That's the only commonality I can see from the descriptions of everyone affected.

Just when the content release cadence and state of the game is improving, we get this. How are we not supposed to get paranoid about our future in the game when we can't even have the security of knowing our accounts won't get randomly banned like this without proper oversight?

@NekoRin.9240 said:Sent them screenshots of statements from reddit and this thread. I suspect we all got flagged for siphoning resources from our alt accounts to our main accounts. That's the only commonality I can see from the descriptions of everyone affected.

Funfact tho is that my daughter dont even has alt accounts. But i sent her some stuff n her boyfriend did aswell.

She had her account suspended once like 3 days after she bought the expansion.The support meant to her that she got hacked. Which is... lets be honest... ridiculous.

Now we have the case that she bought the upgrade for it. and BAM account gone again.

@koalala.4389 said:@NekoRin.9240I have no alt account and no funnel at all :/ maybe guildies sending few gold here and there (never anything big) and winning one legendary giveaway. But that was like, at least two three years ago. Just got back to playing last week, and bam. Can't log in :/

My daughter got back to the game like 2 months ago. Now she's actually thinking bout quitting again cause the support takes it's sweet time answering to this.

This situation is very odd tbh. A few people already have their accounts back & others wait almost 3days at this point.I sent in a ticket on my account aswell regarding my daughters issue. Support checked it TWICE the past 2 days & nothing happens.She still doesnt have a mail from the support & still got her account locked for no reason at all.